Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Just called my footlocker and they said they have my size left...Im thinking if i should cop another pair
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Sneakerpreorder.com better come through
tired.gif

It was a easy cop for me here in the DMV walked into footlocker and walked out with my two pair. Then I went to another Footlocker and did the same.o  

Ok, SoCal, I compiled a tiny list of places that are confirmed to have them. This is for the people that are still looking!

Shiekh Shoes (10am)
Westfield Culver City
Fox Hills • 199 Fox Hills Mall
(310) 391-2184

Shiekh Shoes (10am)
Galleria at South Bay
1815 Hawthorne Blvd. #366
(310) 370-5334

Shiekh Shoes (10am)
Del Amo Fashion Center Mall
21880 Hawthorne Blvd Suite 334
(310) 303-3144

Footlocker
Lakewood Center
111 Lakewood Center
Lakewood, CA 90712
(562) 634-6799

Shiekh Shoes (11am)
Los Angeles
Beverly Center • 8500 Beverly Blvd. #847
(310)360-0629

I can't hook anyone up because the funds are on skinny right now. Have at it!!!

i bought mine for 140 out the door at a local dallas mall , ^ me and homer both got em .

HoH sold out in dallas.

I remember when no 1 liked foams no every 1 does.

I have 2 pairs paid and ready to ship...I have 2 11's left and a 12...$245 shipped paypal...going to post office today...dont make me ask on ISS...trying to hook people up

^homer

20 pairs??!?? I could have a chance to buy a FSR and resell it. I'm just not into the reselling business. I know its tough for others to get them. I only got one pair. Hope everyone that wants one get it for retail. I really think it was a GR. They put it on display all over Footaction.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i bought mine for 140 out the door at a local dallas mall , ^ me and homer both got em .

HoH sold out in dallas.

I remember when no 1 liked foams no every 1 does.

yo i had the white one back in 96/97 man i loved them then and still do 

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

42 pairs in the mall at sac. and i didnt get one of em... =/ damn these new cats with their camo shorts and matching gshock watches.

damn they already sold out?

easy cop!! copped 7 pairs total. two sz 10.5s for me. the homie bigj505 called & said it was a circus at the spot he was at so i copped two sz 9.5s for him. wound up going back to get two more 10.5s and an 11. wound up giving j another pair so i have a sz 10.5 and 11 left over for anyone who missed out. pretty much selling for cost. pm me.

eg7j0x.jpg

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Griff

got shoes

Did everything work out at the raffle for you?

My # didn't get called but I still got my sz.
yessir. if you was near the front, i was the black guy that did the Tiger Woods/MJ/ Kobe fist pump
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 I want another pair now
laugh.gif

Lol I think I saw that. I was the big black guy with the white thermal on. My boy was like the 5th to be called and he didn't even wanna go at first.

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

roll.gif
psypha wrote:

i see u got urs lol which store did u decide to hit up??

went to FA, boy ant came through and held me down a pair...

thats waz up.. man dudes was going crud at one of the hot spots. my man said he showed up only to be told by the mngr that his size was gone. saw three dudes walk n after him and scoop three pairs each. he said he went back in there and demanded his shoes and they called security on him
smh.gif
.. glad my spot was in the cut i was the only dude there until they opened

similar story happened to my homey's homey in north carolina....

my homeboy walked in cuz he had reserved his earlier in the week...

his friend asked for an 11... when the manager asked what was his name on the reserve list, the dude was like "i aint reserve them"...

the manager looked at him and said that he was sold out...

my dude said his homey flipped out... threatened to hit him w/ a steel pipe that was layin against the wall...

he had to restrain him...

the second manager came over and tried to see what was the problem...

ol boy said "if yall dont get me these shoes, i'ma beat the %%@+ outta ya mans right here w/ this pipe"...

lol....

Originally Posted by handullz

roll.gif
psypha wrote:

i see u got urs lol which store did u decide to hit up??

went to FA, boy ant came through and held me down a pair...

thats waz up.. man dudes was going crud at one of the hot spots. my man said he showed up only to be told by the mngr that his size was gone. saw three dudes walk n after him and scoop three pairs each. he said he went back in there and demanded his shoes and they called security on him
smh.gif
.. glad my spot was in the cut i was the only dude there until they opened

similar story happened to my homey's homey in north carolina....

my homeboy walked in cuz he had reserved his earlier in the week...

his friend asked for an 11... when the manager asked what was his name on the reserve list, the dude was like "i aint reserve them"...

the manager looked at him and said that he was sold out...

my dude said his homey flipped out... threatened to hit him w/ a steel pipe that was layin against the wall...

he had to restrain him...

the second manager came over and tried to see what was the problem...

ol boy said "if yall dont get me these shoes, i'ma beat the %%@+ outta ya mans right here w/ this pipe"...

lol....
eek.gif
thats grimey though, managers shouldn't roll like that...

Check my sig, my lil brother flaked on me...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom