Originally Posted by youngcurse

HOH MD jsut got another shipment.
laugh.gif
LOL-Owl.jpg

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Some of the things in here...
smh.gif
always turns into the dumbest back & forth...dmv.....nyc....nyc....dmv....who really cares? Really? I used to go hard in this discussion...but its sooooooo pointless...its all a matter of opinion, but at the end of the day, what does it really mean? Its just funny when dudes make statements about areas when they clearly don't know what the %@+% they are talkin bout...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...off for my nightcap....

Cliff notes for this thread:

1. 11ty million people in NYC camped out for these shoes
2. DMV were sporting foams before foams were invented
3. What ugly flat billed New Era cap can I buy to match these shoes?
4. People bought 10 pairs each so they can sell for $300, but they do not mention it because "resellers suck"
5. West coast got the shaft.

Did I miss anything?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

wow finally caught up with the thread.

DMV > NY for foams; NY > DMV Air Force 1s/Hype

I dont know why dude from NY even started this argument today

I know im hella late
laugh.gif
so u really gonna bring it back up? 
yup. y r u in this thread again?
ur that fool that said space jams r better than foams and that dudes r taking Ls for buying them.
I knew someone would point this out.  Just earlier he was dissin coppers, then the hype beast started showing in his blood and turned around and did a 180 
laugh.gif
so ya didnt read the part when i said i was clearly joking right? 
grin.gif
 ima cop ya some batteries for ya sarcasm detectors send me your addresses in a PM
i just saw where ya from so its pretty obvious why ya mad ...[autotune] you lose you lose [autotune]

Based on the way you post up here, the real losers were your parents.

He said autotune....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donkeykong23

smh.gif
at all this tomfoolery i see in here
the coppers already dropped or are dropping today in sum stores
why is this STILL the top thread???
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
as stated MULTIPLE TIMES, some spots aint got their shipment in yet

I hope the re-release of the eggplant thread doesn't blow up like this and Nike chooses to release on a unspecified weekday.
Eventhough I copped it wasn't pleasant going to the mall seeing all these groups of dudes buying foams like never before.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I hope the re-release of the eggplant thread doesn't blow up like this and Nike chooses to release on a unspecified weekday.
Eventhough I copped it wasn't pleasant going to the mall seeing all these groups of dudes buying foams like never before.
i think we havent seen the worse of things.
when them rumored hoh foams drop, it will be a sad day in dmv foam history
frown.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
piczon1983 wrote:

smh.gif
as stated MULTIPLE TIMES, some spots aint got their shipment in yet

I know that....
dont cry bout it here
#imjustsayin  

frown.gif
I'd much rather pay a crackhead to hold my spot, than stand in that godforsaken line.
sick.gif

Out-of-towners FTL.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I think the people who are always quick to say something is "bad quality" are the people who want to seen as the "og's" or "big dogs" or the "I've been around foams, etc.. for so long" type..

if someone is an "OG" or "big dog" or "been around foams for so long" type and is disappointed in the quality, should they resist expressing their opinion to avoid being criticized by blaz3n?

because i don't know what makes someone a big dog, but i have been buying foamposites since the day the original foamposite came out and after being excited for the last year, i decided not to buy the copper foam after finally seeing the quality in person.

and i don't think someone should be criticized for pointing out that a retro doesn't live up to the original if they've been around long enough to remember the original.

and if you haven't been around long enough and aren't bothered by the quality of the shoe, more power to you. i certainly wouldn't criticize you for enjoying your new sneaker. there have been plenty of retros from the 80s i've enjoyed very much because i never had the original and the minor details that may have changed were not something immediately noticeable to me.

thats all fine...but please explain to me whats bad about these...all i have heard is people saying the paint "looks" like it could chip....no one has said anything actually bad about them yet...i really wish someone would shed some more light on this

the paint does look like it could chip easily, but my real problem is how thin the foam is and also when you look very up close at a recent foam retro, the "dots" that comprise the paint are a lot more noticeable.

the penny logo in the back isn't quite right either.

is the quality of foam retros as big a problem as it is with jordans . . . no, not even close. the recent space jams were a complete joke to me, whereas the coppers were simply a small disappointment.

Wore mine to work on Saturday.....hit a metal ladder on the way to grab some shoes.....
mad.gif
 "Oh %%%%!!!" looked down to reveal a perfect shoe with no scuff....
eek.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Cliff notes

-Built like Tanks

Foamposites are unstoppable!  
devil.gif

frown.gif

QFT

Im not going back all these pages seeing that this thread grows QUICK but...

sneaker_st -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hats off to you bro

Kalv- no prob. bro. I rarely post anymore,but Im always in the know
pimp.gif

as for DMV vs NYC... lets drop that $%^& already. it goes NOWHERE. Im from NY and know a few people from DMV, and we just laugh over this $%^& every time it gets brought up here
laugh.gif

We all knew NYC and DMV were getting the MOST. so idk why west-coasters are mad. If its that serious, get a connect in the east where foams are a GR for us
pimp.gif

as for me....
thanks bro
pimp.gif

16ht0dj.jpg

Liked this pic for some reason

308kxs2.jpg

more to come
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I love express delivery! My sneaker_st order is coming in today
happy.gif

on presidents day?
Yes sir, express delivers on holidays
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]abel/Receipt Number:
Class: Express Mail[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup]

Your item was processed through and left our AMARILLO, TX 79120facility on February 15, 2010. The item is currently in transit to thedestination. Information, if available, is updated periodicallythroughout the day. Please check again later.

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]http://Detailed Results:
[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Processed through Sort Facility, February 15, 2010, 3:21 am, AMARILLO, TX 79120[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 12, 2010[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

man these look so much better in person than they did in all the before rd pics. in the early pics they looked like they had a diffrent shape than the previous foams but once they came out of the box mine were perfect. all my friends who hated on these when they saw them on the internet have now changed their minds. man last night it rained in houston and i walked in some mud and i was like %*!#, but once i got home and cleaned the bottoms they were icey again. its really hard for me to pick which foamposite i like the best. the hoh pearls and the royals are def
pimp.gif
but so are coppers and eggs. now nike should drop a silver foamposite just like the ones on the first page of this forum.

Back
Top Bottom