Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I was never able to scoop up the duncans, I wasn't really feeling that style. I do wish I would have picked up the eggplant flightposites.

They are bulky, but most people will agree that like all foams, they are very durable

I was never able to scoop up the duncans, I wasn't really feeling that style. I do wish I would have picked up the eggplant flightposites.

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Bam!
Couldnt get the coppers aye? Should've gotten the code from me
laugh.gif
i got all of those sans da army ones...im dissapointed that nike went da cheap route with da pull tab of da all blacks..owners know what im talking about..peep how they

lack da stripes of all da other pairs....

Thanks guys, these coppers having me checking this thread everyday. I wish they would have been available like they were up north. I was able to pick up a pair from member (pratt33n) and preordered from shoetrends. Has anyone heard anything back from them?

I find it weird people saying that the coppers feel smaller than the royals. My coppers feel bigger than my royals and my eggplants. I tried on a few pairs just to make sure it wasn't just that one pair that felt a bit bigger. Am I the only one that thought they felt a bit bigger?

I need to get a pair of the all blacks and the army. Eventually, I'll get the cactus and I'll save the best for last...Royals!

Everyone is regretting selling the royals. I sold mine for 450 almost a year ago. I have no regrets. I really needed the money. They were a size 14 and were the only pair on ebay in that size so I made pretty penny off of them. But I purchased them from pys for 279.

man..........i dont no why you guy save yours shoes like you're gonna die with them! i wish i had a pair of royal foams........they would not be DS at all.........

Lateralus- lolololololo!!!

i want those royals..but I can't spend that kind of coin on shoes
frown.gif

But I did get a pair of black/red for under retail
pimp.gif
Now, I'm on the lookout for some anthracites and army..

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

frown.gif

pimp.gif
i can tell you now w/e you saved on da black and reds you will be paying right back to acquire da all blacks and army...all blacks DS is probably one of da hardest sneakers

you'll ever look for because NO ONE keeps em DS...they're built like tanks and people wanna try em for a spin..however even with a good few wears they always look NDS

for years.

Thanks Magic, ninjahood- I agree with you 100%. I just picked up the black pair in ds condition back in december. They were the hardest foams to obtain. These were harder than all the hoh.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

frown.gif

pimp.gif
i can tell you now w/e you saved on da black and reds you will be paying right back to acquire da all blacks and army...all blacks DS is probably one of da hardest sneakers

you'll ever look for because NO ONE keeps em DS...they're built like tanks and people wanna try em for a spin..however even with a good few wears they always look NDS

for years.
there was a pair at a decent price on ebay, but the sole was already coming apart
frown.gif

I can't believe someone paid $80 for that pair with the soles falling apart. I can't imagine the stentch in that shoe.

I can't believe someone paid $80 for that pair with the soles falling apart. I can't imagine the stentch in that shoe.

Oh wait, it was a foamposite pro that I was looking at. My bad!
embarassed.gif
I also saw a used cactus pair for $80...how beat they must be
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom