Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Rico...I'll bet some of these dudes that are getting shipment emails from NDC/Swoosh paid for upgraded shipping. 

laugh.gif
 funny thing is ... I DID. I always do 2 day air when I order online.

I had ordered some other stuff on 1 of my orders. Im hopping thats why its taking longer. I better have a tracking number by tomorrow morning.

Swerv/Rico...I'll bet some of these dudes that are getting shipment emails from NDC/Swoosh paid for upgraded shipping. Those always get first priority...whenever I go through NDC on something I know will sell out I pay for 2 day air....you have a better chance of not getting that dreaded cancellation email if you upgrade your shipping. You pay more at first, but its better than missing out and having to pay reseller prices later.

after reading this i had to call and guess what ....... ENTIRE ORDER CANCELLED 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 BOTH PAIRS !!!!

Rico u better call. ANyone wanna help a player out with a 13 for good price pm me .... wow very pissed right now

i only got ground shipping from swoosh when i ordered my pairs. when i order previous stuff from swoosh on fridays/saturdays i get get my stuff that tues, i never pay 2 day on the weekends cuz i know ill get my shoes in just about the same amount of time as 2 day.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Swerv/Rico...I'll bet some of these dudes that are getting shipment emails from NDC/Swoosh paid for upgraded shipping. Those always get first priority...whenever I go through NDC on something I know will sell out I pay for 2 day air....you have a better chance of not getting that dreaded cancellation email if you upgrade your shipping. You pay more at first, but its better than missing out and having to pay reseller prices later.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 BOTH PAIRS !!!!

Rico u better call. ANyone wanna help a player out with a 13 for good price pm me .... wow very pissed right now

%$++, your about to make alot of dudes nervous on here, including myself since my order is still pending.

not trying to fight or anything but this is not true. first come first serve no matter the shipping.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 BOTH PAIRS !!!!

shouldnt have been cheap and paid that extra $10 to pre-order your pair from sneaker st., like i did, sitting on easy street! 
glasses.gif

lol jp, gluck for everyone that gets their orders canceled
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

not trying to fight or anything but this is not true. first come first serve no matter the shipping.
not true. i learned the process during the db6 fiasco. lady on the phone even explained to me thats how it was

Originally Posted by hotbutter

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 BOTH PAIRS !!!!

shouldnt have been cheap and paid that extra $10 to pre-order your pair
you mustve failed math smart guy .... it woulda been an extra $34 and right now i woulda payed that #$%@. I hope yours fall apart douche bag
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 BOTH PAIRS !!!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN ... Sorry to hear homie.

Guess im in the same boat
mad.gif

frown.gif

ill have to wait it out and see.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

not true. i learned the process during the db6 fiasco. lady on the phone even explained to me thats how it was
but you know half them people don't know what they are even talking about half the time.

i will always think its first come, first serve basis. at the end of the day we will never TRULY know...

sorry if your orders got canceled though.

i got my shipping confirmation from fedex and they will be here (fl) on wed. I don't know what you guys are talking about because i was cheap and left the ground shipping. I think from saturday to weds that is a pretty good turnaround time for shipping ground

i dont know how i wasnt on the first serve roster. Sat up all night and morning. When dude posted they were up i was already on the phone with chick. She even hurried through to get it in. Thats some BS. Who knows how long till they credit my card. man im salty right now. i dont wanna ruin it for dudes who gettin em. Im out. let this @#$% marinate anybody have any size 13 flakers and need to get off a pair hollar at me.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

same here.... maybe i ordered too many, haha

pimp, size 10.5s (i saw) were up this morning and 10.5 and 11s were up this after noon says baby j so if u ordered ur size range, im thinking ur good.

rico.... um, good luck man.

All my San Diego Heads...Sheik Shoes in escondido has 11.5 ,10.5, 9 left as of 3pm today, you better hurry before you have to pay for resellers prices...

i dont know how i wasnt on the first serve roster. Sat up all night and morning. When dude posted they were up i was already on the phone with chick. She even hurried through to get it in. Thats some BS. Who knows how long till they credit my card. man im salty right now. i dont wanna ruin it for dudes who gettin em. Im out. let this @#$% marinate anybody have any size 13 flakers and need to get off a pair hollar at me.

^They Prob Read On Here That You Spent The Money You Had Saved Up For These On AM 09's Instead
laugh.gif

Rico- I'ma Be Kinnda Salty If You Don't Get Your Pair Fam
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^They Prob Read On Here That You Spent The Money You Had Saved Up For These On AM 09's Instead
laugh.gif
i dont regret that @#$% now.
laugh.gif
 i'll sleep the anger off. i will have 2 pair of these asap.

Back
Top Bottom