Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Rico- I'ma Be Kinnda Salty If You Don't Get Your Pair Fam
smh.gif

Appreciate it man ... I know it sucks. I better get my order lol
no email yet fam. Should of came to NTSF with the crew
laugh.gif
. I think you will be good though

i got my tracking from swoosh also. i ordered 3pairs and ground shipping also.

hmm weird that theyre cancelling orders

Originally Posted by got shoes

laugh.gif

I know homie ... I should of. Me and my other homies were going to smash out there but didnt..... I was stuck on Swoosh LMAO.

Now look at me... might not be getting my order.... DAMN RIGHT Im SMH right now.

po.gif

nono.gif
pissedoff.gif

dang, i didnt get any shipping confirmation from NDC either. it still says in process on NDC and a lady from NDC even called me in the afternoon to confirm that i foamposite copper. I called NDC and their automated system said their warehouse is processing as well. hm...

DAMN SO IT IS TRU... MY BOY TOLD ME SWOOSH CANCELLED HIS ORDERS...... SMH I'VE ALWAYS HAD BAD LUCK WITH SWOOSH THATS Y I ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B.......... I HOPE YA GET YA KICKS PEOPLE...... CUZ THESES R SEXY IN PERSON...

laugh.gif

I know homie ... I should of. Me and my other homies were going to smash out there but didnt..... I was stuck on Swoosh LMAO.

Now look at me... might not be getting my order.... DAMN RIGHT Im SMH right now.

po.gif

nono.gif
pissedoff.gif
Well my boy at NTSF said they getting a restock. But he doesn't know when, i might cop another pair since he can get the discount in-store

Found out earlier that one of my local mom and pop shops will have a fsr in the morn. Thinking about snatching up another pair before work.

And smh to NDC/swoosh canceling orders. That's why I always do separate orders. You'll pay more for s&h but the chances of them canceling more than one order are slim. Good luck...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

that would really suck if a lot of yall who ordered thru ndc get ya *@%@ cancelled...i'd be beyond tight
word, yall dudes stood infront of the comp for like 10 + hours and that #$** gets canceled.... 
oszr5h.gif

one pair down one more to go .... if anyone see's a 13 when u out and about tomorrow think about your boy. i got u ...... @#$% you NDC

^^Did You Only Order One Pair My Dude?...... I Thought You Had Placed A Double Order As Well?

yea man ... I placed another order. Nothing went thru is what it looks like.  Right now im looking like this 
indifferent.gif

Well my boy at NTSF said they getting a restock. But he doesn't know when, i might cop another pair since he can get the discount in-store

Right on ...  I might check out NTSF if anything. Im sure they will get them soon. My lady friend at TRUE told me they got a restock on Foams today.

My homie juat called and said he got his email but the sa thing is I ordered before he did....smh I would be highly pissed if my other pair didnt come thru courtesy of Southlake Mall in the A....Hopefully I get tht email in the AM or I will be next to go ham with NDC customer service....

^^Did You Only Order One Pair My Dude?...... I Thought You Had Placed A Double Order As Well?

yea man ... I placed another order. Nothing went thru is what it looks like.  Right now im looking like this 
indifferent.gif

Right on ...  I might check out NTSF if anything. Im sure they will get them soon. My lady friend at TRUE told me they got a restock on Foams today.

yeah i heard True got some also

Back
Top Bottom