Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bigj505

oddly enuff, i need size 15s for my boy that is stationed over seas... local spots on carried size 14s for some reason and i was out searching for foams when they dropped on ndc the 1st time... looks like dude is SOL

thats what size i am a 14/15. but i just ordered another 14 and 15 today. let me know if ur interested, hopefully this new order wont get cancelled if nike made a mistake buy putting up another fsr this morning.

Just copped on NDC, good lookin on the heads up. Between this re stock/Ebay/ and stores claiming another shipment today no one should have a problem picking up a pair

working on night shift now FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This may be a dumb question whats the difference between NDC and Swoosh? Is Swoosh only available for NIke employess to get it @ the price of 120?

Originally Posted by RetroKing231

This may be a dumb question whats the difference between NDC and Swoosh? Is Swoosh only available for NIke employess to get it @ the price of 120?

yea im a nike employee and swoosh is for employees and employee family members(only with a invite from the employee), but the 2 sites are the same just swoosh has the 40% off employee discount.

Originally Posted by dpgpound

Originally Posted by RetroKing231

yea im a nike employee and swoosh is for employees and employee family members(only with a invite from the employee), but the 2 sites are the same just swoosh has the 40% off employee discount.
Ok appreciate the heads up...Man I wish we had 40% through Footlocker tht would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

wow 40% off that has to be good feel good

yea that 40% off is love. we get more off at the employee stores. i was a shoe fiend way before i worked there and since i been getting that 40% off i stay giving my pay checks back to Nike. lol

on another note, one of my local spot said they will be getting in the all red foamposite ones..........in this week!

Originally Posted by superfly

on another note, one of my local spot said they will be getting in the all red foamposite ones..........in this week!

I'm Willing To Bet That WILL NOT Happen
laugh.gif
........ Sad Day When Even "Local Spots" Are Feeding This Foam HYPE
smh.gif

And Whomever Said Swoosh Squad Failed As A Whole Couldn't Be Further From The Truth
grin.gif
...... Looks Like One MAYBE 2 Members Didn't Get Their Pairs, But Not For A Lack Of Getting An Order In
wink.gif
..... I Would Say If Anything The Squad Proved To Be An Utter Success
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeflonBeatzz

I just got my ship conf. from NDC
GOT MINE too. YES

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

So Team Swoosh Lost Horribly?

Team I Went to the Store.
pimp.gif

NO ... WE 120 GOOD homie.

WOKE up to an email from swoosh.... Shoes have been shipped.

o5qrmc.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Sometimes I wish I could get 40% off on shoes...but then again, I wouldn't work at a shoe store either.

Im glad  I dont work at a shoe store any more.
pimp.gif

You dont have to work at a shoe store to get the disco.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Sometimes I wish I could get 40% off on shoes...but then again, I wouldn't work at a shoe store either.

Im glad  I dont work at a shoe store any more.
pimp.gif

You dont have to work at a shoe store till get the disco.
glad i dont work a shoe store too sounds like its all chaos on big releases, i work at a nike manufacturing factory

Back
Top Bottom