Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by okayplaya

I ordered my sz 15 from NDC on Saturday about 11am and got a cancellation notice this morning. About 1 hour later I check and NDC once again has a FSR so I ordered again. Lets see if my order goes through this time.

Rich

yeah im shocked they cancelled people then restocked. Dont you know you have more of your own product somewhere. LOL. Why cancel dudes from Saturday and dudes who ordered today got shipping conf. already. I aint hatin at all but dudes have to see what im sayin. Nike had to do this on purpose no company can be that stupid .... ? Either way i'm good i ended paying $20 less than the first 2 pairs i ordered. If my ones from NDC come.

If anyone missed out on the copper foams from the SoCal area, I called Blends in Costa Mesa yesterday, the rep told me they are getting them this saturday.

-posted this on TSG....-
im in high school n people are hypebeastin these shoes like hell. everywhere i go ppl brag bout gettin the coppers.
just cause its their first major shoe.
I kno some1 that wear a 12 n bout a 7.5 just 4 the hell of it
ppl that kno nothin bout just shoes just bought em cause he heard alot of ppl talkin bout em SMH

^^ lol, this

That must have been one of the people that left a comment on the NDC site I read earlier. Talking about they a size 11 and got a 9.5 and it fits, and that they are just "a little snug"! They claim you can go down a full size on these and still have a comfortable fit. Def an impulse buy....of course it fit in the store if they really wanted them. Next time they put them on, they are going to realize just how "snug" they are,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

havent seen anyone rock them yet where im at, probably cause of the weather... when the sun hits these joints is gonna be crazy

reall? Ive seen about a dozen people with em. especially on sunday...instead of coppers,been rockin my eggplants
pimp.gif

btw- foams on a cloduy day/at night >>> foams in the sun

waiting for shipping email so i can unDS coppers n rock em religiously
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kick myself for not grabbing another pair on NDC this morning, any chance of another restock, or wishful thinking?

Swoosh crewneck ?!???

Will like to cop for that price !

And damn dudes really going a full sz down is an impulse buy!
I've learned my lesson doing that!

Swoosh crewneck ?!???

Will like to cop for that price !

And damn dudes really going a full sz down is an impulse buy!
I've learned my lesson doing that!

Its funny seeing these guys complain about not being able to get rid of their pairs on the resell
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
. Maybe next time they'll think twice before snatching up extra pairs leaving other dudes with nothing. Its all love but Ive gotten the short end of that stick one too many times.

Yea I thought some pages back he said he couldn't find one, so he got his own custom done....I could be wrong though.

frown.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
SpoiledFeet wrote:

okayplaya wrote:
I ordered my sz 15 from NDC on Saturday about 11am and got a cancellation notice this morning. About 1 hour later I check and NDC once again has a FSR so I ordered again. Lets see if my order goes through this time.

Rich

yeah im shocked they cancelled people then restocked. Dont you know you have more of your own product somewhere. LOL. Why cancel dudes from Saturday and dudes who ordered today got shipping conf. already. I aint hatin at all but dudes have to see what im sayin. Nike had to do this on purpose no company can be that stupid .... ? Either way i'm good i ended paying $20 less than the first 2 pairs i ordered. If my ones from NDC come.

I called just for the heck of it to see why my order was cancelled at 9am and then a couple hours later there was a full restock. The operator I received stated they had a "product relaunch" today but had no explanation as to why my Saturday order was cancelled. I was hoping to get a gift card or at least a shipping upgrade but nothing was offered. She stated everything looked ok with the order and I should receive the shoes in 2-9 days. I have been a shoe head since 88 and have collected the past 15 years but between this and the problems I had with Space Jams (same problem ordered shoes and then they were cancelled) I am beginning to think Eastbay/Nike doesn't want me buying shoes anymore
frown.gif

Rich

Back
Top Bottom