Copper Foamposite Bay Area

yo Krispy you could preorder from that guy from ebay for $230. If that shiekhs got the eggplants then most likely they going to get the Coppers. Ima go to VFand call some spots tomorrow if not im just going to do a preorder. Its a good deal, plus you could use bing cash back which will give you a few $ back.

I was going to pre-order these, but they don't have an 11.5
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

I was going to pre-order these, but they don't have an 11.5
frown.gif

send them a message on ebay and see if he can do a private auction for it.

read others did that and got their size.

quick question. what websites do u guys use to oder shoes? Besides shoetrends and pickmyshoes.

^^^

RMK

Kix-Files

Sneakerhead

Lacedlock

Footalog

just to name a few. Check them out.

^ thanks rico.

do u know if any of these websites offer pre-ordering for the copper fomaposite?

none of those sites have them up for preorder, yet. You try contacting sneaker_st?

^ i think i might have to get them at SneakerST, thanks for the info.

yesterday i was bidding on a pair on ebay, did not win but they ended selling for 277$ + shipping
smh.gif

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

^ whats RD?

rico, do u know if any spots in san jose will get them for sure?

purist, but just 1 fsr...there was a line for eggplant release that started at least a few hours before they opened

True for the eggplants,not true for this release...

We will have 2 size runs and 3 in the popular sizes, 10-11.

Purist

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

^ i think i might have to get them at SneakerST, thanks for the info.

yesterday i was bidding on a pair on ebay, did not win but they ended selling for 277$ + shipping
smh.gif
back for $230

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by Kevco

True for the eggplants,not true for this release...

We will have 2 size runs and 3 in the popular sizes, 10-11.

Purist

pimp.gif

THIS is good to hear. With that said. Im sure most spots that get them will have enough to go around. Im sure everyone that wants them will get them.

Ill be looking for 2 size 12s at PURIST.

Talked to Shiehks in San jose area they said once they get them they will be selling it.. hopefully that helps

For SF heads looking for a spot that will be carrying them, pay attention to the DARKSIDE blog. Once we receive our shipment , we will post it on our blog as well as when they are dropping. But the release date is Feb. 13 so during that week we will post info on that release. Definitely if you like foams, you won't be disappointed with these.

Mikkol109 wrote:
Talked to Shiehks in San jose area they said once they get them they will be selling it.. hopefully that helps
I hate when this happens....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I dont have time to run around. Wish they just drop them on RD. Sometimes I hate Shiehk 

Back
Top Bottom