Copper Foamposite Bay Area

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Mikkol109 wrote:
Talked to Shiehks in San jose area they said once they get them they will be selling it.. hopefully that helps
I hate when this happens....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I dont have time to run around. Wish they just drop them on RD. Sometimes I hate Shiehk 

I stay out in the valley and they told me the same thing. I called a Shoe Palace and they said they're realeasing on FEB 13..

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

RICO7JT wrote:

Mikkol109 wrote:

Talked to Shiehks in San jose area they said once they get them they will be selling it.. hopefully that helps
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I dont have time to run around. Wish they just drop them on RD. Sometimes I hate Shiehk 

I stay out in the valley and they told me the same thing. I called a Shoe Palace and they said they're realeasing on FEB 13..

I dont trust those places. I remember back when the yeezys were dropping Shoe Palace told me they were getting them in, but they never did and same thing for the Volt Griffeys. I asked them about the Coppers and they told me they were getting them whenever they release. I also asked Shiekh and they just told me they never know when they are getting shoes unless they are Js.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

RICO7JT wrote:

Mikkol109 wrote:

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I dont trust those places. I remember back when the yeezys were dropping Shoe Palace told me they were getting them in, but they never did and same thing for the Volt Griffeys. I asked them about the Coppers and they told me they were getting them whenever they release. I also asked Shiekh and they just told me they never know when they are getting shoes unless they are Js.

Yeah idk about those places but Shoe Palace around here always comes through.

haven't been checking at all since i got a pre-order

is this releasing in more areas? are they more of a GR than a limited GR??

it's sounding like it's more a GR than a limited GR.......

well, i hope everyone gets their pair!

imo

call, check out, look around your Shiekhs within a week before the official RD. thats how i got my 1/2 Cents and Foams before RD.

I said it once I'll say it again... support your local independent spot first. We all appreciate it.

-Purist

Originally Posted by Kevco

I said it once I'll say it again... support your local independent spot first. We all appreciate it.

-Purist

I will. I'll be giving y'all a call tomorrow
pimp.gif

Man, I'm gonna be in LA when these drop. Hopefully I can hit up a Sheikh next week and cop early if I can.

I got a message from my Nike rep today. Apparently the 2/13 release is now on HOLD.  The shoes are late.  He gave no date and said to hang tight for more info. Sorry to break everyone's heart.

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

I got a message from my Nike rep today. Apparently the 2/13 release is now on HOLD.  The shoes are late.  He gave no date and said to hang tight for more info. Sorry to break everyone's heart.

sucks. but just gotta be patient.

Back
Top Bottom