Copper Foamposite Bay Area

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

My homies copped at VF. They said it was DEAD.
which store rico?

Shiekh

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

My homies copped at VF. They said it was DEAD.
Vintage Faire? if so thats were i went, too.

VALLEY FAIR

BP "THE MAN BEHIND THE COPPER FOAMS" ...  you in our area ???

I never knew. 

Originally Posted by SC415

Yeah, barely man.

I fast walked to the entrance and dude was like we just closed the raffle section.
So many emotions went trough...hahaha..I wasn't feeling lucky..but ended up with

382712862.jpg
Yea I was up there with my girl and did the raffle..actually won too..was hella surprised! Glad everybody got theirs!

Shiekh in fairfield only got 1 of pair of sizes 9-11. Walked in close to 1pm and copped easily. I dont even know if anybody even bought any by the time i got there. Glad it was an easy cop n i didnt have to wake up early or mess with a line. Foams dont get too much love in the bay which is coo for us cats that do rock them.

On another note wssup with the eggplants? Any word on if theyre supposed to be more widely avaialable than the coppers? Im still mad at myself for selling my pair and plan in keeping them this time around.

^ check shiekh market or 22nd mission.
Footlocker in bloomingdales..

They might still have them..

Idk if these sold out in most spot?

hope I didn't missed out on these.. I was real busy this weekend, you guys know where I can still scoop a sz. 9.5? thanks

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

wow it's crazy reading about how hyped foams are on the east

then you see over here, it's not bad at all.
actually it is, cuz we don't get the same quantity. All them damn people at NTSF was terrible. Then places like Shiekh in Tracy got like 6 pairs
frown.gif
.  Shiekh  @ Hilltop sold out on 25 minutes. So the hype is here.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

wow it's crazy reading about how hyped foams are on the east

then you see over here, it's not bad at all.
actually it is, cuz we don't get the same quantity. All them damn people at NTSF was terrible. Then places like Shiekh in Tracy got like 6 pairs
frown.gif
.  Shiekh  @ Hilltop sold out on 25 minutes. So the hype is here.
how many pairs did shiekh get?

did Shoe Palaces get pairs?

The Sheikh over here where I'm at right now only got one pair per size. Got my 10.5 from them.

P.S. Does anybody else have small noticeable glue stains on the soles/midsoles?

I wish I had the money to get these
frown.gif
, I tried selling my Bred XII's like 2 days before haha

shout out to all those familiar faces that made it to the niketown midnight release. great seeing you guys and catching up. miss events like this where we can discuss shoes and the industry, and for those who offered me trades for those shoes i brought in those 2 black duffle bags, i only accept cash haha

Footlocker in hilltop mall has some.
They were in display when I checked em out.

They also have freshwater griffs!

Back
Top Bottom