Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Silsprr wrote:
I was browsing the buy/sell thread and found this dude... http://niketalk.com/topic/236292http://niketalk.com/topic/236292
eek.gif
*DEAD* @ all the replies in there
roll.gif

roll.gif

Bigj - that sucks about the cancellation, check ur pm's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by deesnake003

just got my refund from shoetrends talking about they weren't recieveing anymore. o well im glad i bought 5 pairs elsewhere !
hmmmmmm.... time for me to email them people
nerd.gif

deesnake how many did you order? And did you get the email from Ron saying when he was going to ship?
i just got canceled and refunded also. 2 size 9.5s

Hi,

I am so sorry to inform you that our Penny Foamposite(Copper) have been cancelled. This is the 1[sup]st[/sup] time that we haveencountered this problem. Our suppliers were unable to come through for us. Wewill go ahead and issue you a full refund back to your paypal account. I hope wecan still to business in the future. Again we are very sorry that this hashappened. If it’s any consolation,  we are getting the Purple Foamscoming out in March.

-Shoetrends
Damn.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

yeah like anybody gonna get eggs from shoetrends now. they couldnt even get the coppers which are more wide spread. what a joke.
stuff happens... mad smaller spots got canceled so its not a complete surprise. worth the risk esp since it was below retail.
time for me to stroll around bmore to find my 2nd size 9.5. otherwise, ill b heading to PG

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

how much were the coppers on shoetrends?
180+shippng
i copped 2 so it was 375 shipped (free shipping on the 2nd pair)

PLEASE NO MORE PMs TRYING TO SELL ME COPPERS. IM JUST GOING TO GO TO THE MALL AND BUY ANOTHER PAIR.

Ron just got me to
Hi,

I am so sorry to inform you that our Penny Foamposite(Copper) have been cancelled. This is the 1[sup]st[/sup] time that we haveencountered this problem. Our suppliers were unable to come through for us. Wewill go ahead and issue you a full refund back to your paypal account. I hope wecan still to business in the future. Again we are very sorry that this hashappened. If it’s any consolation,  we are getting the Purple Foamscoming out in March.

-Shoetrends

Now I know why I ordered 2 from NDC when they dropped, oh well

edit: just noticed the part he added about the eggplants
laugh.gif

well. my package from sneakerst is rescheduled. Sorta worked out because i wouldn't have been home today. And i know my fat *@$ roommate wasnt going to come to the door unless she was expecting the pizza man to drop off food. smh.

Sorry had to vent.

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

It is just a black crewneck with the Penny logo on the left upper chest in the copper color, the Nike logo on the left upper sleeve in black stitching, and the Nike Sportswear shoe boxes on the lower right sleeve...I am at work going off memory, so could someone verify this for me 
happy.gif

Edit:

Found some...

shirts_10.jpg

shirts_11.jpg

this crewneck is so dope

Originally Posted by SC2011

well. my package from sneakerst is rescheduled. Sorta worked out because i wouldn't have been home today. And i know my fat *@$ roommate wasnt going to come to the door unless she was expecting the pizza man to drop off food. smh.

Sorry had to vent.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

IS that dude really calling people stupid for wearing a pair of damn sneakers in the snow?!? Who in the hell cares, I took my GT2 out on slicks a few weeks back on snowy roads and ice just to give a friend a ride who came here from Cali... Rock what you have, lifes too short, especially to be critiquing other negatively for wearing a pair of SNEAKERS in inclement weather.

That's just dangerous.
laugh.gif
At least you got the weight back there, though.
Yea, i've driven in stupid conditions but never at will lmao, on the track you must be prepared for whatever.. BUT, my friend came back from Cali, he lives in CT.. He had to drop his POS Aston off at the service center here in Sands Point/Manhasset NY, and still hasen't been for a ride, so I felt somewhat obligated lmao... It was interesting suffice to say, but not fun! I have the weight back there for sure, but the car is still stripped and just under 3k lbs, not to mention these tires were heat cycled out/burnt from my last track event of the season back in September, never changed them and it's been sitting since :/

NOW, onto the Foamposite thread, hopefully this one doesn't get closed, I see it happening lol.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

It is just a black crewneck with the Penny logo on the left upper chest in the copper color, the Nike logo on the left upper sleeve in black stitching, and the Nike Sportswear shoe boxes on the lower right sleeve...I am at work going off memory, so could someone verify this for me 
happy.gif

Edit:

Found some...

shirts_10.jpg

shirts_11.jpg

this crewneck is so dope
Dam feelin this crewneck!!

So re: shoetrends....

Does that email mean they didn't get ANY Coppers? Or less than they thought? Sounds like they're getting none, but I didn't get the email everyone else is talking about...???

Maybe it's just a matter of time.

Just got a cancelation notice from shoetrends. They said this is the first time they couldn't come throuh. It's ok, I'm fine with no coppers. Ima buy some chaos Kobe Ivs instead.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Just got a cancelation notice from shoetrends. They said this is the first time they couldn't come throuh. It's ok, I'm fine with no coppers. Ima buy some chaos Kobe Ivs instead.
my sentiments exactly

OK, people are still getting emails, sounds like a matter of time for me. REALLY glad I didn't cancel the sneakerst order, but would rather have had them for $35 cheaper from shoetrends.
frown.gif

I was looking through my closet and finally found a shirt that will match my coppers, lol

The most kick %@% band in the world.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

So re: shoetrends....

Does that email mean they didn't get ANY Coppers? Or less than they thought? Sounds like they're getting none, but I didn't get the email everyone else is talking about...???

Maybe it's just a matter of time.

I think its just a matter of time...I just got my cancellation email now.

They should have atleast offered us a discount on the Egg Foams because of this screw up!

sick.gif

This is what I got:

Hi,

I am so sorry to inform you that our Penny Foamposite (Copper) have been cancelled. This is the 1st time that we have encountered this problem. Our suppliers were unable to come through for us. We will go ahead and issue you a full refund back to your paypal account. I hope we can still to business in the future. Again we are very sorry that this has happened. If it’s any consolation,  we are getting the Purple Foams coming out in March.

-Shoetrends

I'm kind of glad my order got cancelled. I still was able to order a pair from another member but it would have been nice to have a second pair. I guess I'll start looking in the buy sell for a sz 10.5 or 11

Back
Top Bottom