Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im diggin that..before grunge took over most of da rock dudes in da early 90's spent money on expensive nikes/jordans and performed with em on cuz they

were sports fans... that cooked vans/converse look was always bleh to me.

Chuck Taylors were the worst shoe I've ever purchased. So uncomfortable, it was hell on my feet. Never did like vans, but I am a fan of Puma waffle type shoes. I need to get a new pair someday.

Ahhhhh I love bmore.
I got my 9.5 since I got canceled by shoetrends.
Also got my boy a 10 and that rare size 6 for a fellow niketalker. Hope he doesn't flake
laugh.gif

Ok hopefully its cool to ask this. Anyone know of anywhere in the Woodland Hills, Calabasas area that has these. I got fam out there thats willing to cop a pair for me right now but im in Florida

I'm nervous, I just emailed Ron because I never got that cancellation email. I hope he gets at me ASAP so I can scrounge around. Sucks too cause I had a connect at footlocker who could have gotten me a pair and I was up during the NDC release. I should have bought insurance
smh.gif

those black/red foams look good i need them. 1 of 4 foam ones i would buy. (copper, bred, egg, royal)

My little Brother went to a spot in the Chi today and said they had a FSR for $220 flat out the door......

Called me 5 minutes later to tell me a reseller came in and bought all the pairs up to size 11 and 12
smh.gif
smh.gif

Eggplants it is for me then...

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

those black/red foams look good i need them. 1 of 4 foam ones i would buy. (copper, bred, egg, royal)

I never believed in eBay steals, but I was surfing ebay on the toilet and found them for $185 BIN. SOLD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Damn shoetrends shafted boys...
smh.gif

I was 5 minutes away from preordering from them, then sneaker_st lowered their price to $230 shipped and I jumped on it. Best decision in a long time. But damn, I feel bad for the people waiting for that shoe.

i just got one of my pairs and i know y'all not tired of pics
laugh.gif

aside from some tiny glue spots near the sole...i still don't see any of the quality issues, banana shape, or anything else that's been complained about them
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ether

I'm nervous, I just emailed Ron because I never got that cancellation email. I hope he gets at me ASAP so I can scrounge around. Sucks too cause I had a connect at footlocker who could have gotten me a pair and I was up during the NDC release. I should have bought insurance
smh.gif

Let me know if you hear back, because I also ordered from shoetrends and still didn't get any cancellation email.

as far as quality i think its great. i do however have one complaint. this being my second pair of foams i have purchased.....mines had a lot of excess glue on the laces (of all spots.) my eggplants i bought last year had the same problem. they were even worse. just chunks of glue on them. ah well 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

My little Brother went to a spot in the Chi today and said they had a FSR for $220 flat out the door......

Called me 5 minutes later to tell me a reseller came in and bought all the pairs up to size 11 and 12
smh.gif
smh.gif

Eggplants it is for me then...
What spot was that???

waiting as we speak for UPS guy to show up with my pair

f5916246a9eb2a53737fe481b7f3020b2ac81aa0.pjpg

Just in today and thought I would share. Yo swerv I smelled them and also seen a unicorn lol
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom