Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

That magic hat is
pimp.gif
: hat.... to bad my local spots only have Chicago bulls hats...

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

pimp.gif
this would be my fitted of choice but i honestly plan to keep it 1000000% simple with these.
prolly gonna rock em over the summer with some black cargo shorts and a simple white tee. and im sure not many will agree with how i wanna rock my coppers but im a plain and simple person.

Plain and simple is the way to rock these IMO. Wearing too much cooper looks tacky and takes away from the shoe. One of those Cooper fitted (Magic
pimp.gif
), plain tee and jeans or cargo shorts, I'm good. It's possible to OVER match sometimes, and it looks like you trying to hard, not hating, just sayin.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Magic and dbacks fitted puke? Lol...ain't knockin what u want to wear but u can't honestly tell me the magic fitted or the dbacks fitted don't go more than the yankee fitted u have

Yeah that pic is not a good pic of that hat, its darker than that... but the DB hat isn't too bad.. The magic hat I'd never wear though. Again just a difference of opinion... At the end of the day I don't dress up to impress dudes on the interwebs anyways lol.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I'm not one to hate on another man's hustle, but c'mon... since this somehow is the fashion police thread...Only someone from NT would do something like this
laugh.gif

whoever it is dude wants 40+ on the bay.

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad33/im10outof10/?action=view&current=a04d83fdd59.jpg

smh.gif
eyes.gif
IDK maybe it's me, but I wouldn't be caught dead in those tees..

Poorly executed. I wouldn't wipe my coppers off with that hat, forget wearing it. Whole setup is trailer trash status.

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

im glad i got rid of my pairs. these are still everywhere
are you a store owner or a reseller?  i think your the first person i've seen that's happy to NOT have any pairs.

These shoes can easily go with just dark blue jeans.... and something black up top... nothing else. Eggplants gotta be harder than these to match but not overdo.

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

im glad i got rid of my pairs. these are still everywhere

but why would u get rid of em just cause they still everywhere if u like em. i'm still happy w/my 2 pairs.
pimp.gif

Bigj I feel u..I plan to do the same....black cargos or jeans white or black tee copperz and my magic fitted and I'm good..I personally don't want or need a shirt to match. The fitted all I really wanted

Dexion..again I'm not knocking ur style...I'm jus sayin the NY fitted isn't for me. My magic fitted is more my style. I like simple fitteds. If that's what you like then do you.

ok i no its on the old copper thread, but does ne one no the page number for the the coppers seating on a pile of penny????(want it fr my wallpaper)

Back
Top Bottom