Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by so wavy

dat shirt better say nohomo in the bak

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

@ So Much Hole ... I know NT is like a 2nd chance at highschool for u. Good luck the 2nd time round homie.

So desperate for praise. Making up info to get accepted and acknowledged. LoL. It's kinda sad slim. And u capitalize all ya words ... u all #%@$*% up huh ? Probably cream yourself when u get a compliment on your hat. LOL. And then u make fun of $&@% you don't have. Got issues fam.

They will get that good price FROM ME. I ain't a reseller. How many pairs u get off so far. Better luck on the next foam drop. Lower your prices stupid.

THIS..... Was ALMOST Funny...
tired.gif
......... I Happened To Check The Thread And Saw Someone Asking Where The Tee Could Be Had.... I Pointed Them In YOUR Direction...For That You Should Be Thankful... AT LEAST 20 Other People Commented On How Broke Those Tees Are That You Are Selling Guy.....Don't See You Catching Feelings From Those Comments
indifferent.gif

DGoins- Ummmmm, I Was Referring To The Comment Thunderchunk Made With That Pic..... *#% Are You Talking About?

PS-

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

the coppers have an icy sole compared to the eggplant sole which is still a clear sole just not as icy as the coppers rite

^If I'm Not Mistaken, The Sole Makeup On The Coppers Is The Same As What Was Offered On The Eggs
wink.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

@ So Much Hole ... I know NT is like a 2nd chance at highschool for u. Good luck the 2nd time round homie.

So desperate for praise. Making up info to get accepted and acknowledged. LoL. It's kinda sad slim. And u capitalize all ya words ... u all #%@$*% up huh ? Probably cream yourself when u get a compliment on your hat. LOL. And then u make fun of $&@% you don't have. Got issues fam.

They will get that good price FROM ME. I ain't a reseller. How many pairs u get off so far. Better luck on the next foam drop. Lower your prices stupid.

tired.gif
......... I Happened To Check The Thread And Saw Someone Asking Where The Tee Could Be Had.... I Pointed Them In YOUR Direction...For That You Should Be Thankful... AT LEAST 20 Other People Commented On How Broke Those Tees Are That You Are Selling Guy.....Don't See You Catching Feelings From Those Comments
indifferent.gif

Dude are you serious? Get a life COPPER THREAD not lets talk about everybody thread

Dudes see the shirt and either say they like it, i dont like it or dont post at all. You in here screamin the @#$% every 5 minutes like u tryin to get followers an @#$%
laugh.gif
 I an others dont care who likes what we buy. You are far from the standard doggie.You base ya style on what everyone else is doin. Get your own identity fam. You dont like the shirt WE GET IT. No one cares your nobody. Your opinion DOES NOT matter - thats a fact.

Dudes see the shirt and either say they like it, i dont like it or dont post at all. You in here screamin the @#$% every 5 minutes like u tryin to get followers an @#$%
laugh.gif
 I an others dont care who likes what we buy. You are far from the standard doggie.You base ya style on what everyone else is doin. Get your own identity fam. You dont like the shirt WE GET IT. No one cares your nobody. Your opinion DOES NOT matter - thats a fact.

I Aint Even Say Anything Negative About Your Shirt In My Last Post You Goon.... Simply Told The People Looking Who They Could Hit Up To Get It If They Wanted...... What You Over Here Catching Feelings For?.... I Don't See You Talkin Out The Side Of Your Neck To Anyone Else Whom Commented On The Tee.... Now Are You? ........ If You Like The Tee And Feel Like Your "Doing It" By Rocking It, Then MORE POWER TO YOU
wink.gif
......... You Cop The Right Handed Ken Griffey Joint Too?
pimp.gif

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

DGoins- Ummmmm, I Was Referring To The Comment Thunderchunk Made With That Pic..... *#% Are You Talking About?

PS-

the coppers have an icy sole compared to the eggplant sole which is still a clear sole just not as icy as the coppers rite

^If I'm Not Mistaken, The Sole Makeup On The Coppers Is The Same As What Was Offered On The Eggs
wink.gif

i guess my eyesite is going bad cause i see a slight tint to the sole of my eggplants

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

SpoiledFeet wrote:

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

PS-

HOMERXXI wrote:

wink.gif

i guess my eyesite is going bad cause i see a slight tint to the sole of my eggplants

I think it matters how they were stored, some sit and get fogged more than others, but I do have some eggs that are clearer than all 3 of my coppers. I do believe both of them were produced with same makeup also.

VAHUSTLER its more of a blue tint sole while my coppers are clear i guess i just need to stop looking so hard and throw them on

uhh
props to sneaker st
gottem on thurs
anyway ive just been wearing mine whenever i wear black and whiteee

i kinda want the just the tip shirt tho lmao
and i need a fitted also

but no sites have my size in any

oh well

Wow This Dude Is Ridiclous .... Literally. Thirsty For Attention. That's Why You Cap Every Letter. Cause You Special. Huh ? A Rare Flower ?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bdis1986

dexion wrote:

I've found this combo to be a good match.

sick.gif
 that hat

im sorry but that hat looks like some clearance hat you would see in the way way way back bottom corner at your local lids
laugh.gif

if you like the hat, then you like it and wear what you like because in the end your wearing what you wear for you, but personally i don't like that hat

laugh.gif
Thats some papoose @@#% hahahha that hat is TERRIBLE

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigkel23

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

This fitted is on point
pimp.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone else think these would of looked better with a black sole vs. a clear sole? http://twitpic.com/14nna8

definitely not, based off that pic

Come On Guy.... I Was Ready To Drop It
kap.gif

smile.gif
... Wow u know when that comes out you gettin desperate fam. I love seein that. You steady promoting me like a groupie. Saving my pic an #%&$. You on some whole other $&@% now. LOL. The things u probably do with that pic ... aye do u.

Back
Top Bottom