Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Sorry to hear that bigj. I know you'll make it happen as usual.

Thanks all who like the tee.
thanks... i got 1 pair sitting in my closet. natural instinct tells me to go to the mall and scoop another pair tomorrow. common sense tells me to wait the 48 hrs to hear back from usps about the investigation.

i wish my iphone played gif files fluently so i could queue up a bunch of preselected images for the responses i know imma get. then again, she might hit me with the swervin, U mad pic and dead me immediately
laugh.gif

smile.gif
... I got one too or I'd demonstrate a few for you. LOL. You can download the photobucket app and put ur gifs in it then u can post em from iPhone. Prolly shouldn't have told u that $&@%. LOL. But I owe u one.

^^^ i have that app but my iphone doesnt play the gifs when i look at the pics... its whatever tho. ive lost more money on other stupid stuff.
i just hope they didnt deliver my white/navy flightposite 1s today also
smh.gif

Went to the Beaverton Employee store on release day. Didn't get the truck which just so happened to have the coppers with it. Said they would take name and numbers to call when shipment arrives. Its been 10 days...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I wanna know how many resellers have already returned there pairs or tried to return there pairs ?
lol
i got good prices on all my pairs, didnt sell any yet, but thankfully I have enough time, space, and money to sit on these.
not much of a sneaker returner
laugh.gif

FINALLY got my pair of Copper's. You guys won't believe this story...

Driving back home from school (about 2 hours) and I decide to stop at the outlets. My mom keeps tellin me not to stop because the roads are so bad, but I go anyway. I'm back in the gym a lot so I need more shorts and stuff. Stop by Nike and start browsing the shoes, go back to the randoms in 11.5 (my size) and I see a pair of Coppers.

$109 out the door, completely DS and NOT B Grade
eek.gif
it was a NDC return 10 min before I got there

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

FINALLY got my pair of Copper's. You guys won't believe this story...

Driving back home from school (about 2 hours) and I decide to stop at the outlets. My mom keeps tellin me not to stop because the roads are so bad, but I go anyway. I'm back in the gym a lot so I need more shorts and stuff. Stop by Nike and start browsing the shoes, go back to the randoms in 11.5 (my size) and I see a pair of Coppers.

$109 out the door, completely DS and NOT B Grade
eek.gif
it was a NDC return 10 min before I got there
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jer23

i found a store in new england that's got them for retail. unfortunately, i'm in FL, but they're holding a sz12 for me. if anyone would be willing to pick those up for me, i'd tell them where to go and they could pick up their size and however many more they want...
UPDATE:
so, on the 17th 617jordanhead replied 'Im in boston i could do that where is the spot', and he said he'd pick them up for me.
3 days later and NOTHING.  My pair had been picked up, but every attempt that I made to contact Lewis was met with a stone wall.  seriously, i'd rather have someone come out and say 'yeah, i burned you, now you know not to trust strangers' than simply blow me off.   and the kicker is that when i contacted him from another email address regarding a pair of foams that he had on craigslist he replied in minutes...seriously, not cool.
i still don't have my 12s and i'm none to happy about it. 

i found a store in new england that's got them for retail. unfortunately, i'm in FL, but they're holding a sz12 for me. if anyone would be willing to pick those up for me, i'd tell them where to go and they could pick up their size and however many more they want...
so, on the 17th 617jordanhead replied 'Im in boston i could do that where is the spot', and he said he'd pick them up for me.
3 days later and NOTHING.  My pair had been picked up, but every attempt that I made to contact Lewis was met with a stone wall.  seriously, i'd rather have someone come out and say 'yeah, i burned you, now you know not to trust strangers' than simply blow me off.   and the kicker is that when i contacted him from another email address regarding a pair of foams that he had on craigslist he replied in minutes...seriously, not cool.

That sucks.. you honestly couldn't wait to pick them up yourself?

Did, you have to pay him to pick them up for you.. or the store was just holding them for you?

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

That sucks.. you honestly couldn't wait to pick them up yourself?

Did, you have to pay him to pick them up for you.. or the store was just holding them for you?

thats crazy. Homeboy is gonna die from herpes.

LOL just looked back dudes is already on it...still though anybody can point me in the right direction?

Back
Top Bottom