Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

FINALLY got my pair of Copper's. You guys won't believe this story...

Driving back home from school (about 2 hours) and I decide to stop at the outlets. My mom keeps tellin me not to stop because the roads are so bad, but I go anyway. I'm back in the gym a lot so I need more shorts and stuff. Stop by Nike and start browsing the shoes, go back to the randoms in 11.5 (my size) and I see a pair of Coppers.

$109 out the door, completely DS and NOT B Grade
eek.gif
it was a NDC return 10 min before I got there

dam doggie, you lucky

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by jer23

jer23 wrote:
i found a store in new england that's got them for retail. unfortunately, i'm in FL, but they're holding a sz12 for me. if anyone would be willing to pick those up for me, i'd tell them where to go and they could pick up their size and however many more they want...
so, on the 17th 617jordanhead replied 'Im in boston i could do that where is the spot', and he said he'd pick them up for me.
3 days later and NOTHING.  My pair had been picked up, but every attempt that I made to contact Lewis was met with a stone wall.  seriously, i'd rather have someone come out and say 'yeah, i burned you, now you know not to trust strangers' than simply blow me off.   and the kicker is that when i contacted him from another email address regarding a pair of foams that he had on craigslist he replied in minutes...seriously, not cool.
i still don't have my 12s and i'm none to happy about it. 

That sucks.. you honestly couldn't wait to pick them up yourself?
Did, you have to pay him to pick them up for you.. or the store was just holding them for you?

thats crazy. Homeboy is gonna die from herpes.
bLaZ3n whyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant u comprehend what you read?

and as for jer23 - im sorry dude did u dirty. feeling = horrible

so happy my pair finally got here. wearing them right now, then gonna put them on ice till it warms up some just cause I wanna wear them with shorts.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

where can i cop retail in the BX? i would goto fordham but they be rapin' N_s

i dunno bout the bx but you can peep hoh or 34st ftl's...they should still have pairs

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

KingFoamNYC wrote:

i dunno bout the bx but you can peep hoh or 34st ftl's...they should still have pairs

damn hoh? i would think thats the first place that would be out

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

KingFoamNYC wrote:

damn hoh? i would think thats the first place that would be out

they got restocks...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by jer23

jer23 wrote:
i found a store in new england that's got them for retail. unfortunately, i'm in FL, but they're holding a sz12 for me. if anyone would be willing to pick those up for me, i'd tell them where to go and they could pick up their size and however many more they want...
so, on the 17th 617jordanhead replied 'Im in boston i could do that where is the spot', and he said he'd pick them up for me.
3 days later and NOTHING.  My pair had been picked up, but every attempt that I made to contact Lewis was met with a stone wall.  seriously, i'd rather have someone come out and say 'yeah, i burned you, now you know not to trust strangers' than simply blow me off.   and the kicker is that when i contacted him from another email address regarding a pair of foams that he had on craigslist he replied in minutes...seriously, not cool.
i still don't have my 12s and i'm none to happy about it. 

That sucks.. you honestly couldn't wait to pick them up yourself?
Did, you have to pay him to pick them up for you.. or the store was just holding them for you?

thats crazy. Homeboy is gonna die from herpes.

Seems like you must have a vendetta against me? You've been trolling all my posts recently..

But anyway.. This was the way I see it.. "Why would someone, that lives in FL pre-order/call a store that is in Boston?" hmm.. So I thought to myself that, he is probably in Florida for a while, but would be returning to Boston sometime in the future, so he just called a local store and pre-ordered it and requested them to hold it for him..

Personally, I live in NY.. and there is no reason why I would call a store in Florida, for instance and ask them to hold a pair for me not knowing if they can SHIP it to my house. So, I was under the assumption that he goes back and fourth between Florida and Boston a lot, which is why he pre-ordered it in Boston..

Do you understand?

I can be wrong, because I do not know his situation.. but then again he didn't provide enough details.

Seems like you must have a vendetta against me? You've been trolling all my posts recently..

But anyway.. This was the way I see it.. "Why would someone, that lives in FL pre-order/call a store that is in Boston?" hmm.. So I thought to myself that, he is probably in Florida for a while, but would be returning to Boston sometime in the future, so he just called a local store and pre-ordered it and requested them to hold it for him..

Personally, I live in NY.. and there is no reason why I would call a store in Florida, for instance and ask them to hold a pair for me not knowing if they can SHIP it to my house. So, I was under the assumption that he goes back and fourth between Florida and Boston a lot, which is why he pre-ordered it in Boston..

Do you understand?

I can be wrong, because I do not know his situation.. but then again he didn't provide enough details.
My bad. U just make some terrible assumptions.
eyes.gif

Driving back home from school (about 2 hours) and I decide to stop at the outlets. My mom keeps tellin me not to stop because the roads are so bad, but I go anyway. I'm back in the gym a lot so I need more shorts and stuff. Stop by Nike and start browsing the shoes, go back to the randoms in 11.5 (my size) and I see a pair of Coppers.

eek.gif

good find dude 
sometimes people do get lucky 

Jer23 - my dude underestimated the true ugly side to NT. This is the last place I'd go to have someone pick up my kicks across country. Unless I knew em from prior transactions. At least no money was lost .... just faith in NTers.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

eek.gif

good find dude 
sometimes people do get lucky 
Remember when people say you should LISTEN to your parents.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do you understand?

eyes.gif

You really think my assumption was misguided? Like none of it made sense.. If you can't see where I was coming from then.. I guess your also the one that puts shoes on hold in other states.
grin.gif

And people wonder why we don't allow buying/selling outside the b/s forums...It's not just because we don't want this place turning into a personal advertisements section. It's because we can't regulate and watch every transaction.

I'm sorry that you got ripped off. I truly am. I've been on the wrong side of a transaction gone bad and it's never a good feeling. I hope this teaches people a lesson in the future.

you live in florida. why pre-order/hold a pair in Boston knowing you won't be there anytime soon.

you live.you learn..move on

bLaZ3n wrote:
eyes.gif
You really think my assumption was misguided? Like none of it made sense.. If you can't see where I was coming from then.. I guess your also the one that puts shoes on hold in other states.
grin.gif

his profile says he lives in FL
but u can keep reaching... maybe ull b on point one day and ill give u kudos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Jer23 - my dude underestimated the true ugly side to NT.

this.

sorry to hear about that, man. hope u get ur money (doubt it) or kicks back. u need to go in general and put dude on blast and have the NT detectives do work. u'd be amazed at what they're capable of.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

this is how we doin it in NYC courtesy of GOLIATHNYC
2jagnfa.jpg

pimp.gif

I slept on the goliath joint. went in last monday to cop only to find out they sold out. next shipment is in april. might have to pass on the fitted. something is telling me every dude in harlem is gonna be rocking with the coppers. guess i'll just let the waves spin
grin.gif

^^this one

its a shame some of you NYC dudes askin where to cop
how i know places to go in NYC, been known and the updates on stores
and i live in south texas

some of yall just plain ol lazy

with the amount of these that released it wont be shocking to hear they are at the outlets, i wonder if nike gonna drop the same amount for the eggplants

juss thought i'd show ya my shirt i copped to go with my jumpoffs..... sean john tailored button down.... the bottem is cut nicely too.... ... copper accents on the buttons and stitching..... heres a pic without flash and flash...

2sb7ps3.jpg

71l094.jpg

Back
Top Bottom