Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by imrichboy

I got a pair of coppers for 226$ shipped on ebay.

come on man .... smh read page 1

uhm.. I think he's saying he PURCHASED a pair of Coppers for $226 from Ebay.. I dont think hes trying to sell anything.. besides.. $226 would be a random number to charge..
indifferent.gif

rocked mine to school tuesday damnn these joints shine!!!! my girl said she only noticed me cause my kicks lmaoo

For people still looking for them on the bay they are ending in a little bit at retail with no bids if your still trying to get them at retail
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by imrichboy

I got a pair of coppers for 226$ shipped on ebay.

come on man .... smh read page 1

uhm.. I think he's saying he PURCHASED a pair of Coppers for $226 from Ebay.. I dont think hes trying to sell anything.. besides.. $226 would be a random number to charge..
indifferent.gif

IsTaYsTuNiNyA thanks for the edit.
not trying to sell my coppers. just saying i got a steal for resell price. I am not going to pay rape resell prices because i missed out on the RD

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

juss thought i'd show ya my shirt i copped to go with my jumpoffs..... sean john tailored button down.... the bottem is cut nicely too.... ... copper accents on the buttons and stitching..... heres a pic without flash and flash...

2sb7ps3.jpg

71l094.jpg

Do you live in NY? Because, you will get flamed/roasted for rocking Sean John anything up here.. Not trying to sound materialistic.. but that isn't my cup of tea... but if you like it, then I guess rock it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

this thread is dumb. might cop a pair soon.

If the thread is so dumb why bother to comment at all..? why share what you might or might not do on such a "dumb thread"

Random dude #1: hey...let me see the tag on your shirt..

Random dude #2: for what son?

Random dude #1: I just wanna check somethin..

Random dude #2: whateva man..look

Random dude #1: lmao lol haha rofl haha...you wearin Sean John haha haha

Random dude #2: word...smh * walks away with head down in shame.

I got a quick question, is it true that leaving the paper wrappings that come with the shoes yellow your soles faster? I was reading somewhere that it did but i do not know if their is any truth to it. any input....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Random dude #1: hey...let me see the tag on your shirt..

Random dude #2: for what son?

Random dude #1: I just wanna check somethin..

Random dude #2: whateva man..look

Random dude #1: lmao lol haha rofl haha...you wearin Sean John haha haha

Random dude #2: word...smh * walks away with head down in shame.

illw1u.gif

nah but whats wrong with wearin sean john?.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i think i get what your sayin.....

fw2lbc.gif

at the end of the day its the same #%%@...... 99.9% of people couldnt tell OGs from Retros from retros unless theyve been pointed out.... 

Back
Top Bottom