Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

LMFAO @ the timeport......that $#!t was ridiculous when it dropped. i had one of those before that montell jordan(thanks for the correction
smokin.gif
) video even aired and no one knew what it was. i swore up and down i was stunting hard pulling that out at broadway arcade in times square
smh.gif

roll.gif

^^ the brand really messed up, when it first drop it was official, just like artful dodger, they always mess up good things

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

LMFAO @ the timeport......that $#!t was ridiculous when it dropped. i had one of those before that carl thomas video even aired and no one knew what it was. i swore up and down i was stunting hard pulling that out at broadway arcade in times square
smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
...thats nutting my dude, me and my dude was at Va State...walking up and down the strip wit a timeport, 2-way, and a cellphone at the hip...talk about stuntin
smh.gif

^^thanks for the correction, i knew it was one of them r&b dudes.

Grizz....u got the juice with that one homie
roll.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

good lookin out for them coppers bigj505
glad u got them
Post office managed to deliver my 2nd pair for me to the wrong address
mad.gif
^whats going to happen now ? you gonna get you money back or what ?
1. called usps to figure out where the hell my shoes got delivered to
2. wait to hear back from dude that shipped the shoes to verify he shipped to the right address
3. if he shipped to the wrong address... im going over there to get my damn shoes if not, i have to hear back from usps about my claim
4. take the L

Oh We Getting These Shoes Back My Dude... There Will Be NO L's Taken On This One...... I Sent 3 Pairs Of Foams Out That Day (One Pair Royals) And The Other 2 Have Been Confirmed As Delivered To The Correct Address..... I KNOW I Sent These To The Address You Texted Me....... I'ma Call Over To Your Post First Thing In The AM And Get To The Bottom Of This Nonesense
smh.gif
update:
SMS raised hell at my PO today. Thanks again fam
I opened the door this evening and the box was sitting there. This means 1 of 2 thing:
1. the person that got my box was kind enough to deliver it to me
pimp.gif

2. PO found it and dropped it off
smile.gif

So Im set now. 2 pairs for me.

That B Aint Want The WRATH Fam
devil.gif
....... After I Gave That !+% A Quick Tongue Lashin' This Morn Over The Phone, She Second Guessed Her Original Decisions To Heist Your Package As A Gift For Her Nephew's "Getting Out The Clink" Party
smh.gif
.... Glad To See We Were Able To Get To The Bottom Of Things My Dude And Enjoy Your "PLAYER'S PRICE'D" Pair
pimp.gif

That is why SMS23 is my favorite NTer he is a proper business man good stuff my dude

Sean John still drops hot stuff that you just dont really know is Sean John unless youre right up on it and check the label.

but that brown short aint doin it for me. I can dig the subtlety of the buttons and all that, but dude was right, it does kinda look like a Dickies shirt in that pic.

I just happened to have a nice plaid shirt with burnt oranges, browns, and creams and it worked nicely with the shoes without being too "matchy"

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

no hatin but to me the shirt aint nothing special theres a million brown shirts out there
this.
then again, i dont get down with sean jean anyways

me either. 

glad u straight now. knew it would work itself out.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Mayhemgatz wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif
...kingfoam, you should be arrested for that robbery

i mean it really wasnt that much of a robbery cause my man who is a big re-seller copped 15 pairs he got stuck with like 6 left and knew i wanted a pair so basically he just took my freshwaters off of me in exchange. he has a pair of freshwaters on ice which he never plans to wear dude basically just looked out for his boy

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Mayhemgatz wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

i mean it really wasnt that much of a robbery cause my man who is a big re-seller copped 15 pairs he got stuck with like 6 left and knew i wanted a pair so basically he just took my freshwaters off of me in exchange. he has a pair of freshwaters on ice which he never plans to wear dude basically just looked out for his boy

tho he may have been taking a pounding in the resell of these, you never trade brand new kicks, which have a much higher retail price, for a beat shoe, that just doesn't make sense to me

Just got my coppers which are my first pair of foams.....I'm really digging these. Can't wait to rock em w/ some tall black socks on the court. Should look pretty good. I got pretty skinny feet so they fit perfectly...just went a half size up.

Originally Posted by scarru

Just got my coppers which are my first pair of foams.....I'm really digging these. Can't wait to rock em w/ some tall black socks on the court. Should look pretty good. I got pretty skinny feet so they fit perfectly...just went a half size up.

congrats u'll luv em, i shouldve gon a half size up 2 man cause mine fit a lil tight 

Mayhemgatz wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

tho he may have been taking a pounding in the resell of these, you never trade brand new kicks, which have a much higher retail price, for a beat shoe, that just doesn't make sense to me

yea ur boy might be a fool.
y trade a $200 shoe for a shoe u can walk into the store and buy TODAY for $150 total or so. its not like freshwaters arent around.
and u can say well he couldnt return them... yea but he could have either sold for retail or a lil below and still made out with a fresh pair of freshwaters.

so yea, homeboy hookup aint even a good description... u capitalized on his epic failure
laugh.gif

I wear a 12 and I can wear my foams comfortably with 2 pair of socks and I don't have skinny feet

Mayhemgatz wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

yea ur boy might be a fool.
y trade a $200 shoe for a shoe u can walk into the store and buy TODAY for $150 total or so. its not like freshwaters arent around.
and u can say well he couldnt return them... yea but he could have either sold for retail or a lil below and still made out with a fresh pair of freshwaters.

so yea, homeboy hookup aint even a good description... u capitalized on his epic failure
laugh.gif

It's a lie, nice attempt to get people to believe your story. 

Back
Top Bottom