Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

^^that avy is scary..lol it looks like all them restocks were b-grades... mines are still ok after like 7 wears, hopefully they stay like that...

What kind of cleaner is best to bring out the metallic shine of the foamposites? I'm just curious if there is anything better than the Jason Markk I've been using.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

What kind of cleaner is best to bring out the metallic shine of the foamposites? I'm just curious if there is anything better than the Jason Markk I've been using.

Sometimes I use one of the oiled leather sponges you can get from the sneaker or shoe stores, it applies just enough to make the shoes shine. I wouldn't use it all the time, but everyonce in a while after you clean them. Just on the uppers and try not to get it on the suede by the lace eyelets.

supa u must be bored. dude posted that months ago
laugh.gif

YEA I REMEMBER SEEING THAT PIC...BUT YEA IM AM SOOOOOO BORED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.... YOUR BOY ijapino GOT EVERYONE SHOOK TO POST...LOL

In retrospect, these were a clean colorway, but just not the most common colorway to make that investment

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by ninjahood

instant classic....i can see these going for 400 in a couple of years.
defintetly agree with that...
I like this colorway more and more, I agree too. Hopefully we wont see it on a half cent

some pics i took of the coppers...

shoe7.jpg

shoe8.jpg

shoe9.jpg

shoe11.jpg

shoe10.jpg

not DS and with lots of scuffs and scratches with some dents too...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom