Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

fabolousarch wrote:
jayzrdead wrote:
a couple pics
2ls87sj.jpg

2h6y6oy.jpg

these shirts are horrible fam! rethink the outfit  

to each his own homie. lets not make this a fashionista thread.

For those who ordered from shoetrends, i got an email saying they gonna ship either at the end of the week or mon.

My pair is out for delivery right now..
pimp.gif
I'll probably get it after my first three classes

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

For those who ordered from shoetrends, i got an email saying they gonna ship either at the end of the week or mon.
Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

My pair is out for delivery right now..
pimp.gif
I'll probably get it after my first three classes

same here. i cant wait im home day off too... cannot wait...

27yu1hf.jpg

quick cellphone pic

THESE ARE SO SICK IN PERSON, DO NOT SLEEP.

if these dropped back when foamposites first came out they would be considered nike classics already. idc if these arent OG color

copper>royale foam that i resold
laugh.gif

^^Why so dudes can compare what they are going to wear with these...and they actually get salty when someone puts them on blast.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

27yu1hf.jpg

quick cellphone pic

THESE ARE SO SICK IN PERSON, DO NOT SLEEP.

if these dropped back when foamposites first came out they would be considered nike classics already. idc if these arent OG color

copper>royale foam that i resold
laugh.gif

Coppers are nice as hell man, but that is BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Wow 600+ pgs gone, smh...
I hope dudes keep the buy sell out of here, especially with how easily attainable these are.  Wait, that's why they're trying to get rid of them 
laugh.gif

yea the coppers are sick!!! i keep trying to say eggplants are better but it really is a tough decision the coppers are just sick and attention grabbers!!! i still have a size 10 though my friend left me hanging on do you guys think footaction will take them back?
ohwell.gif

Does anyone know if FL or FA on 34th street still has a decent size run.......I think I might be goin out there after I get outta work today to cop a pair

Back
Top Bottom