Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

house of hoops ny actually has a few pairs left
i copped my second pair from there yesterday

Just got my pair for retail.  Thanks to those in here that provided excellent information.

Do these fit true to size. I wear and 11.5 but I found a 12 here at a local spot in San Jose. Debating on picking up just incase NDC restock order falls through.

Just got my pair from sneaker street and they have a couple of smudges and looks like a little extra glue, is this to be expected with them?

s-dub - awhile? nah itll be soon. dont see these lasting in stores for too long.and once eggplants drop,people will cop coppers and if people miss out on eggs they will DEFInITELY cop coppers just because.

ninja- quick question,Whyd you pre-order (not kncokin on sneaker st, i tip my hat off to dude
pimp.gif
) if you live in NY? you know these are a GR here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pair was delivered to the crib, but of course I left already for class and won't be able to give them a once over till monday when I get back...
smh.gif
...Props again Sneaker_St...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

24l9bpi.jpg

just came a few minutes ago from da delivery guy
pimp.gif
hopefully i'll get mine today. dude just left me feedback so im assuming they will. UPS shoul be in my hood in about 40 minutes or so.....oh the anticipation

I'd get the copper ½ Cents. i woulda got the other Copper shoes that DID come out if there was more copper, and less black. I still might get 'em just cause

just a quick thought, I would like to see a Texas player in these.....I think it could be pulled off with their uniforms

Well this has been a good week. The shoes just came in, just got my ruger 2010 catalog, and my streamlight weapon light tlr-1s all came in this week. Just waiting on my other package from smith & wesson.
smile.gif

248355f14bf8c30c094a5a3b2066099c8250e70.pjpg

Originally Posted by purplehazen

sorry about the wrong info, it was in the half cent thread, here are the pics i found, one looks more gold that copper though

4keav4.jpg

2819e3b.jpg
I would have to see these in person. Still looking for sparks, royals, and all black. But that's down the road maybe summer.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@dude sellin for $300-$400. Plus people on ebay are paying over retail

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

s-dub - awhile? nah itll be soon. dont see these lasting in stores for too long.and once eggplants drop,people will cop coppers and if people miss out on eggs they will DEFInITELY cop coppers just because.

ninja- quick question,Whyd you pre-order (not kncokin on sneaker st, i tip my hat off to dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I THOUGHT i would've gotten em earlier...but since nike messed up i ended up getting em late, ahwells, wont do that anymore.....

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Well this has been a good week. The shoes just came in, just got my ruger 2010 catalog, and my streamlight weapon light tlr-1s all came in this week. Just waiting on my other package from smith & wesson.
smile.gif

248355f14bf8c30c094a5a3b2066099c8250e70.pjpg
im offended bee..lol. nah nice gun, i hope no one try's you for your air max 95's..

Heads up fellas, Harlem HOH, 34th street Footaction and Footlocker all expecting restocks tomorrow or Friday...

lol dam more restocks thats crazy, they wont be happy till everyone and they grandmother has them.. its cool though, hopefully someone will be able to give the kid a discount this time around.. any nyc footlocker employee's holla at me, im good people..

Originally Posted by purplehazen

lol dam more restocks thats crazy, they wont be happy till everyone and they grandmother has them.. its cool though, hopefully someone will be able to give the kid a discount this time around.. any nyc footlocker employee's holla at me, im good people..

I mean they are available for those within the vicinity, and in the prime spots... For MOST it's an inconvenience, i'm in Long island but always in city so I headed uptown to harlem to cop a few pairs, no biggie.. But again, most wont travel like that. And even though they are restocking several times to the MAJOR stores or areas, they will not do phone orders or ship, so in essence it's still much harder to get even though extras are available you know?

i feel you bro, but so much to go around seems like every where you look someone is gonna have a pair, i guess its all about sitting on them for a while, let everyone's get dogged out and then come out with them.. i hope all that want them get them, but it just seems like they mader to much of them

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Stayed away from these, just not my style. I'm enjoying watching resellers take a beating on these though
laugh.gif

Love foams but this color is just
sick.gif
 to me. but as long as you have the internet these are easy for retail.  Screw the resellers.

If i dont get these below retail I wont be coppin. I was the only person in the store on Rd. And after i held the shoe. they jus wasnt worth my 220. I called the store today when i got home and the lady said they only sold two pairs lol. Seeing that i wont be wearing these until April/May any way i will wait to get a nice 30-50% off deal.

My pair from swoosh came in today...
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was thinking the same .... I wonder why ?       and now I know why.  

Back
Top Bottom