Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by Datnggag

I almost forgot big shoutout to the homey STIXX for hooking me up with the Coppers..

no problem homie... I'm Stixx till I'm off suspension... And RL Treyce till I can get SneakerPimp2K8 bacc
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rleelum25

im still waiting on someone to put up a pic of the coppers sitting on a table spread of pennies or anything thereof, i want a wallpaper. but i was going to do my own picture graphic this weekend for myself but was wishing to see an NTer do one too!

Thats been done already twice check the old copper thread

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by air max 1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont see the big deal with HoH royals, its a tiny outline...
as a collector, i just want them in my stash
grin.gif
i just want a 2nd pair of royals, 2007 or HOH....i don't care which one it is 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by a019

^^ yea any shoe with a clear sole is hot and has the possibility
of selling
zoom_flight.jpg

not quite.

laugh.gif

So if a sneaker doesnt sell out then its wack?

What type of logic is that?
son those red foamposite pros were weak, i remember only project dwellers rocked those wit matchin red bandanas, 2 tone flight jackets, and baggy !#! pepe jeans
laugh.gif

when those dropped everyone had a flight jacket in NYC. That or a State property jacket/north face snorkel.
As for the pepe jeans. EVERYONE in NYC under 23 or so was rocking them religiously.
Dont try and act like you were the exception.  

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont see the big deal with HoH royals, its a tiny outline...
Ive notice you go hard with disliking anything HOH..

Pearls, HOH royals, in general u just dont like HOH, thats makes me LULZ, but  everyone is entitled to an opinion

he's still right...had these dropped first instead of da 2007 we would've been crying bloody murder over da wrong outsole colorway
grin.gif
laugh.gif

going to get my pair right now...with an employee discount, just what i waiting for but DMV still has alot left

Still looking for a fitted for the coppers. I saw the grizzles on ecapcity thinking about grabbing that one. Any suggestions? Thx

these really aint that hot, i could see why they still sitting up in places.. they dont sit right with my stomach, its just not as hot as i thought it would be.. i think they should of looked like the catalog pic that we first seen.. the color isnt all that... its a wrap if you get a lil scuff on them, its gonna look like chipped paint.. its whatever, im just a lil disapointed in them

They had a size 13 up yesterday, I didn't have enough in my account for them though. I didn't want to dip into my savings so I thought I'd wait until this morning since I got paid today...and they were gone. FML.

There will be reminders throughout the duration of this post for those that will inevitably say "oh, I didn't know...."

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST!
DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.
PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.
AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF ONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

I think I'm going to get rid of my coppers and get eggplants instead. And I don't want to drop another 220 to have both

that was fast....

its not about disliking anythin HoH, its a gimmick thats all and the more people buy into it the more they do it, youve seen some of the crap they released for you HoH collectors?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you say you need HoH foams, im just sayin whats the big deal, its a tiny outline on the swoosh? that really justifies hype?

champange foams i didnt like them because they were champange.....

These dudes make no sense I swear..its like why cop these when you knew good and well, the purps were set to drop a month later? Damn hypebeasts I swear...
smh.gif

AM87- I feel what you're saying to a certain extent, but with some foams, flightposites and lebrons... HOH delivers

McGrizz- Dudes get sucked into the "hype".... good luck to dude selling those coppers

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

These dudes make no sense I swear..its like why cop these when you knew good and well, the purps were set to drop a month later? Damn hypebeasts I swear...
smh.gif

i never understood why certain people cop stuff that they don't like
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif

i never understood why certain people cop stuff that they don't like
grin.gif
Power of the dollar....anything looks pretty w/ the right hype behind it, but those dudes 9/11 themselves anyways i'm sure there's someone out there who scored massive amounts of coppers and crapping bricks right now cuz they can't get rid of them, and want the eggs, but won't cuz their money is tied up in foams i can't bring myself to feel bad for those dudes

Originally Posted by Mikey23

HOH CHI, still have pairs, the re–sellers must feel like s%#t
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well that doesnt mean much in the Chi, yall still had 11/12 packs a few months ago
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these are slowly drying up in the northeast...

Originally Posted by Mikey23

HOH CHI, still have pairs, the re–sellers must feel like s%#t
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well that doesnt mean much in the Chi, yall still had 11/12 packs a few months ago
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these are slowly drying up in the northeast...
What Happen Air Max? Whats up withe the new SN?

Back
Top Bottom