Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

roll.gif
 He ended the auction on those V's
*off subject* Mj234eva, when are you gonna do a collection post?  I know you got tons of heat 
nerd.gif

So basically you saying I googled an authentic tag and looked and took an unclear video purposely and linked it to my auction with my 5 other auctions in order to trick someone... Dude go kill yourself now!!!!
I am coming back when I get off work with photos of my tags with my tags.. You haven't produced on conclusive piece of evidence just throwing around allegations.. Which I don't want on my name.. I took the auction down until further review...

LOL @ this guy. Can you NOT read? I said never mind what I said about your tag. It's fake too.

Everything about your V's is fake.

Even the dam* retro card:

24w4hh5.jpg

!BqnyoRwBmk~%24(KGrHqUOKjkEubBedqGoBLwO68RghQ~~_12.JPG

Still in doubt?

To the naked eye(noob/novice) there is no difference, that is why you think the tag is exactly the same. But from an experienced person, like myself, they CLEARLY are not the same.

My box tag, same size as your pair:

Yours:
28k64yb.jpg

You probably think it's the same. It is not. Look closely at the position of the "10" and compare.  Might as well check out the font and spacing too...

Sorry man. 

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

So basically you saying I googled an authentic tag and looked and took an unclear video purposely and linked it to my auction with my 5 other auctions in order to trick someone... Dude go kill yourself now!!!!
I am coming back when I get off work with photos of my tags with my tags.. You haven't produced on conclusive piece of evidence just throwing around allegations.. Which I don't want on my name.. I took the auction down until further review...
dude...

...and keep it moving.

Far from a noob from far a novice...
More pics to come...
But if I did get sniped when I copped these off an NT member 4 years ago, still ain't the way to handle it...
I have 5 other auctions who would I really be trying to rip off... I don't find being got offensive I find your allegations to be offensive..

I'm sure he didnt really think they were fake, but yes, it was easy to tell...

a big lesson learned...make SURE you come correct on NT...OUCH!

I don't think he knew they were fake either. Why else would he take so many pics and post a video...HEHE

But once you're told that you have fakes listed, your first response shouldn't be like his:
"Don't ever try me" or "You clearly dont know a fake from a real sneaker" <----WOW.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

But once you're told that you have fakes listed, your first response shouldn't be like his:
"Don't ever try me" or "You clearly dont know a fake from a real sneaker" <----WOW.
or
Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Dont hate on my auctions
smh.gif
roll.gif

YO niketalk Fam whats good..

funny funny funny thing i seen on the bus today while on the way to class today..

I hope This isn't anyone on NT. I had to take pics of dude and post if for the LULZ,

homie came on the bus thinking he was the i.s.h.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this better not be one of yalll

Ladies and genetlemen i present ACE JIGGA... I couldn't stop laughin on the bus... if this is one of yall homies PLZZZ tell him to QUIT... he failed

he had some Orlando Magic print on the front & back of the shirt... SMH
smh.gif

Diamond back fitted thinking he's cooolll

^^^ to much copper lmao, he is trying to hard wit the shades on. suprised they werent copper too hahahahaha

sad thing is had he left da champion sweatsut stock and just rock da diamond back fitted fitted he would've been fine.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sad thing is had he left da champion sweatsut stock and just rock da diamond back fitted fitted he would've been fine.
hey ninja, i thought that was u
happy.gif

Ace Jigga OWWWWWW

Yall need to stop hatin that boy crushed it...motivating me to get some 3 dollar cargo sweatpants embroidered tomorrow...so I can get my fly together for the summer....
pimp.gif
.....Yo fresh what bus was that?

I dig that as a man, you wear whatever the $%%+ you wanna wear but some dudes have to be doin it for the Lolz...nuttin as bad as the dude wit the Purple champion and the coppers...probably was an NTer tryin to be "original" and "different"
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom