copper foamposites :: thanks wale

Shooooot.. I had all night to think about this.. as i didn't sleep due to sickness... BUT

Im going EOH style on these joints and IMA set a check aside for these and Resell to every youngster under 17 on ISS for $1000 each...

1 day early.. lol

Edit:

I forgot to mention I was texting with the gentleman responsible for these to let him know "good job" and he was shocked to know anyone had seenthem, cause he didn't know about Wale wearing them at the show. But good job none the less.

I thought that's what he had one at the concert the other night. They look waaaaay better than I thought they would
pimp.gif

I was sitting here half sleep at work...needless to say those pics jump started my day.

NICE.

I was at the concert on Monday but I still want to see these up close and personal. I'm pretty sure I will buy them nonetheless.
I've gone to various sites, and now people have the nerve to call the purples "trash" now...
11lonyr.gif......

lol @ Harm. I bust out laughing at my desk.

But yea, I don't really throw out the term must have but those are a must have.

^
In the "DMV" urea (Bmore, 804, 757 included), as GR as they can get for us.

In North/South Carolina, not so much.
laugh.gif

Confirmed.

Have your paper up this up Harm. This time, I'm scoopin' you and we coppin' together over the bridge, on some ole' school madness...

Free socks son!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
In the "DMV" urea (Bmore, 804, 757 included), as GR as they can get for us.

In North/South Carolina, not so much.
laugh.gif

Confirmed.

Have your paper up this up Harm. This time, I'm scoopin' you and we coppin' together over the bridge, on some ole' school madness...

Free socks son!
laugh.gif

damn..might just make way up there...considering half of A&T is from the DMV chances of getting them are slim.
laugh.gif

Beautiful......

And yes, FP1s or IIs in this c/w, an eggplant c/w, or the blue "penny foam" rendition BP did would be stunning and extremely appreciated as well. Butthe site of these gave this grown man butterflies in my stomach.

On the other hand..EOH and Harm, you stated that the new red foams have a marbelized look to them...meaning something like those white & blue marbledsample foams?

didn't really like these until i seen these pics a couple days ago..deff gonna be coppin a pair

Back
Top Bottom