copper foamposites :: thanks wale

wait so these aren't coming out now cause penny wants to get paid, is there any new tentative date

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Penny Hardaway on his "f'you, pay me" game, with no real return on investment for his demand...

And that's been him since Shaq left his !#@ to the wolves...
Yo, hit my phone...

^
They have arrived. Got pics sent to my phone.

Mine going on layaway -- these are for trade bait for me.

Say word? I really want them. I just can't justify $200 for a pair of shoes right now. Maybe I should do the lay-a-way option. What's the numbers for getting a pair on lay-a-way.

I went up to white oak in richmond and dude didnt know if they were gettin um. who is gettin these here?

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

What's the closest spot in NOVA getting these?

where yah stay at? i know a spot that's gettin them and they come out this saturday!
Woodbridge, VA. I'm pretty sure if I call a few Footlockers around my way I'll be safe. Good thing I'm going home this weekend 'cus Charlottesville sucks with releases.
laugh.gif

these are going to be far more available here in the 757 than the eggplants were (and the eggplants were readily availble)

footlocker in footaction in lynnhaven will have these...both did not have the eggplants...

so i can only imagine dayum near every store in military will have these this go 'round...

footlocker's not gettin them. right now its footaction that is gettin them! They got one in woodbridge!
Footlockers are getting them.

That's where I'm putting mine in layaway...

Originally Posted by gimekix

I went up to white oak in richmond and dude didnt know if they were gettin um. who is gettin these here?
laugh.gif
  I guess they tired of all the new faces trying to hore around for deliveries of these and the VIs.
757 wrote:

these are going to be far more available here in the 757 than the eggplants were (and the eggplants were readily availble)

footlocker in footaction in lynnhaven will have these...both did not have the eggplants...

so i can only imagine dayum near every store in military will have these this go 'round...
Real talk.  *clap clap*

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

footlocker's not gettin them. right now its footaction that is gettin them! They got one in woodbridge!
Footlockers are getting them.

That's where I'm putting mine in layaway...
yup u are right ( my bad) cause at first they said FTL's weren't goin to get them. BUT it's only selective stores.  I got confirmed today that the Footaction @ potomac mills gettin 120 pairs. FTA in springfield NOT gettin them n i think FTA in manassas not gettin them as well... 

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

U think DTLR on little creek would have them ??

Back
Top Bottom