Cops are hoorible.....this isn't funny, but I laughed at it.

And I'm not even talkin' about any of my current issues with the law...my dad was tellin' me today that some guy in a wheelchair was crossin'the street, and a car smacked the dood...totaled his #%!*. They rushed him to the hospital where my dad works, and he only had minor injuries [the chair tookthe most damage]. He got released and asked where his chair was at, and he was told that the police towed it........haha. So his totaled wheelchair is in thepound right now, and he has to pay $350 to get it out. That's wack.

indifferent.gif

Yea they OD somehow. I've seen them putting tickets on bikes at Cameron University because they didn't have a parking sticker on them anywhere, eventhough they were on the bike rack. Literally, but even worse was when I went to Vocational school and a dude bought his bike inside and parked it in the hallway, they came in the class like 4 deep asking who owned the bike, took dude outside, and wrote him a ticket.

i laughed. i feel bad now. but wow the TOWED the wheel chair. was it really that serious.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

asked where his chair was at, and he was told that the police towed it........haha. So his totaled wheelchair is in the pound right now, and he has to pay $350 to get it out. That's wack.

laugh.gif

me & 4 friends got arrested for his moms truck being stolen...we get to the station & it was all a mistake...but he still had to pay a towing fee $250for them driving the car three blocks to the station

I don't believe that story one bit. Your dad was lied to. Or you were lied to. Someone's certainly not letting the truth get in the way of a goodstory.

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

I don't believe that story one bit. Your dad was lied to. Or you were lied to. Someone's certainly not letting the truth get in the way of a good story.
My dad doesn't make stories up. Neither do I. That's all I'm sure of.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Pic of the tow truck towing the wheel chair?
I wish
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

.totaled his #%!*.

He got released and asked where his chair was at, and he was told that the police towed it........haha.
These two were funny. Not the actual action but how you explained them.

Back
Top Bottom