CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

im doing something right by doing this myself. Ebay fees are outrageous and their service is horrible. I understadn they want to clean up the mess that theyhave created by having no standards and regulations for so long but now for someone who is a "new seller" i cant list any Nike shoes until a 90 dayprobation period. They let fraud sellers go unchecked for a decade. Now they want to hurt someone like me. Im done. I'll just do it myself and make my ownflight club. Except my prices will be fair. And i dont mean to bash flight club. I know them dudes and i hope you all supoort them because they have what youwant and its 100% legit, so you never need to worry. But its piricey because people are unrealistic about the value of their shoes. Or they are all resellersso they paid too much to begin with. My stuff is legit and i bought it years back so i can give a fair price for both parties. Paying an agreed fair marketvalue price works always for the buyer and seller. Thanks for the support.

corgi is restarting the shoe game all over again! This man is the truth. A humble and noble man. Maybe people will read his stuff on here and follow him. Thankyou corgi

dont follow me bud. Do your own thing. But hopefully out of all the garbage i type someone may fiund some truth in some of it and it may be beneficial to them.Honestly my opinions and statements are frowned upon by many of the higher ups and lurkers on these boards. Remember im not better than any of you. Il ovesneakers just like hopefully you all do. But it doesnt mean i'll have the wool pulled over my eyes. Thanks for the kind words itsmedallas. You are a soliddude. The biggest thing for me is listening to everyones point of view regardless if i agree or not. I like to see where their head is at. How they came aboutthat thought. If theres some actual thought put into it then i have to respect that regardless if it differs from how i feel. Its called communication. Its notthat difficult. Just like shoes arent that serious.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

corgi is restarting the shoe game all over again! This man is the truth. A humble and noble man. Maybe people will read his stuff on here and follow him. Thank you corgi
Calling SOLESUPREME out! I want to see a collectionpost really bad from You (1,2,3)
itsmedallas

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I agree, I just thought I might have been doing something wrong lol.

more power to you.
thunderchunk, heres a sample of why i dont use ebay. Read from the bottom to top. Its too funny...

Dear corgishoe,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your additional questions.

eBay is committed to reducing fraud and negative buying experiences on
our site. In order to help maintain a safe trading environment, selling
limits are occasionally placed on accounts.

Sellers who have a good track record on the site, and are confident in
the authenticity and origin of their items, may be eligible to have
their selling limits raised. While these sellers may be able to list a
higher volume of items, they are still subject to normal Trust and
Safety policies and procedures. Violations of these policies may cause
additional limits to be placed on the account once again.

At its discretion, eBay may raise the selling limits for members with an
established positive track record and about whom eBay has the highest
confidence. Our considerations include, among other factors, buyer
feedback, time and activity on site, and compliance with eBay policies.

Please visit the eBay's Help pages for more information on our listing
policies and guidelines:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-rules-overview.htmlhttp://pages.ebay.com/hel...eller-rules-overview.html

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Alfonse

eBay Customer Support

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Message: Alfonse, thanks again for your timely reply. Unfortunately i
still have not received an answer for the following. Can you please
reply specifically to my questions/concerns. Thanks
i am wondering then what exactly is my selling limit?
Basically since
all i do is sell nike shoes, when can i use the word NIKE in my auction.
Or why can i not
use the word NIKE but seemingly everyone else can? Or how many auctions
per month can i use the term nike? Or am i just banned from using the
word NIKE for 90 days?
This whole thing just strikes me as odd considering i have over 580
positive feedbacks,
i have been on ebay since 2002, and i have never been notified that i am
not in compliance with ebay policies. If you could please let me know
where i am failing to qualify for the criteria you have stated i would
greatly appreciate it. What policies am i in violation of. What feedback
do i have that is negatively affecting my selling limit?
What time frame do i need to be on ebay since i have been registered
since 2002? Im just
looking for some clarification so i can get this situation resolved.
thanks kindly for your time and reply
corgishoe

It sucks from every angle.
Its either the fees and incompetence on Ebay or the flakers on the forums

I sent a message along those lines to ebay once and realized that every time they replied it was a new employee. I was explaining myself over again with eachreply smh.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

It sucks from every angle.
Its either the fees and incompetence on Ebay or the flakers on the forums

I sent a message along those lines to ebay once and realized that every time they replied it was a new employee. I was explaining myself over again with each reply smh.
all i got was a big F.U. But they made sure to say i can still buy whatever i want and sell whatever i want just by not including nike phraseslike "nike" , "air" , jordan" etc etc. Gee wiz thanks ebay, what a favor yo are doing me.

BubbaEla1, I totally agree with you about your views on ebay when it comes to selling. It's become near impossible with them now since they'vedrastically raised their selling fees in addition to the many restrictions they have now. That's why you see a lot of sellers now with inflated shippingprices trying to offset some of the fees assessed with their auctions. I've been guilty of that myself in the past, but in the end it's just not worthit.

Much respect to you and your independence.

When you get a chance, hit me back about that pair I sent you a private message about. And good luck with everything!

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

BubbaEla1, I totally agree with you about your views on ebay when it comes to selling. It's become near impossible with them now since they've drastically raised their selling fees in addition to the many restrictions they have now. That's why you see a lot of sellers now with inflated shipping prices trying to offset some of the fees assessed with their auctions. I've been guilty of that myself in the past, but in the end it's just not worth it.

Much respect to you and your independence.

When you get a chance, hit me back about that pair I sent you a private message about. And good luck with everything!
Truth be told i hadnt used ebay since 2004. I just started again and it is entirely different. Similar to this meassage board. The fees are whatthey are. But ebey let itself go unchecked for so long. Its amazing i cant sell my Nikes but other sellers who have pages and pages of fakes shoes are powersellers. If i dont like them i dont have to use ebay. Although in general they are absurd. BUT when i cant sell a shoe and put NIKE in the titel, and cannotget a reply while not violating any of their policies and passing all the "criteria" with flying colors i decided to do it myself. The toughest partis getting word out. But yous all and great people shoe sites and blogs big and small have helped me do that so im content just selling these shoes slowly butsurely. Its a process but the people atleast viewing grows slowly but surely. Ill be at it everyday for over a year but its the best way for me to do it. Ican offer shoes that dont come around too often for agreed on fair prices by both the buyer and I.

SHERLOCK FOAMS--- glad we got that done bud. Serioulsy you dont knowhow many people tell me this is the shoe they remember as a kid and wanted for so long but never come across it. Glad i could help.

Seen this cat's collection when I was in H.S. a few years back and always wondered if the guy would ever unload a chunk of them in the future. Needless tosay, I've been checking the blog everyday...several times a day. One day my pair will come around, I believe.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

SHERLOCK FOAMS--- glad we got that done bud. Serioulsy you dont know how many people tell me this is the shoe they remember as a kid and wanted for so long but never come across it. Glad i could help.

Thankks A LOT man. You don't know how special these are to me. I'll be back for more!

PEOPLE, CHECK THIS MAN OUT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

SHERLOCK FOAMS--- glad we got that done bud. Serioulsy you dont know how many people tell me this is the shoe they remember as a kid and wanted for so long but never come across it. Glad i could help.

Thankks A LOT man. You don't know how special these are to me. I'll be back for more!

not to be nosey but what did you buy off of him? pics.

BubbaEla1 wrote:

Co-sign. We were able to agree on a price within 2 emails and he sent the shoes out within 2 hours. Since I live close to him I got the shoes thenext day.

appreciate th ekind words and support from all of you. Its only shoes so it shouldnt be that hard to reach a mutual agreement.

i'd like to thank yous all for your support. Many of you have contacted me and helped me spread the word about the blog. Its been good just talking aboutshoes. The selling is a bonus. Thanks again NT. I update daily and it should run through 2010.

Back
Top Bottom