CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

maybe if somebody else praised it, it would be ok. I dont praise the collection, even though its sick! I just want to help corgi. this cat (corgi) is supernice and helpful and not to mention knowledgable about kicks. I just want to help my mans out, thats all.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

itsmedallas, maybe its because i am kind of an unknown and recluse. But if it was jay jones (no disrespect because i know jay and hands down he has the best jordan collection) or whoever else these message boards worship and tribute its ok to make multiple posts. Who knows. Its funny how things work. It all matters who you are and who you are talking about. Its kind of like if its a limited shoe, no matter how ugly it is, its still cool to buy as long as the right people say it is. I think what it comes down to is that im not the right "sneakerhead" and you arent the right person on NT to give praise to anyone. Maybe if i took pics with my shoes, posing with them like me or the shoes are special and mugged for the camera it would be ok. Or maybe if sole collector did some pictorial of me humping some shoes then you wouldnt hear any negative stuff. Or better yet a youtube video of me saying i have the best shoes ever and am the greatest collector ever....who knows.

This gets my vote for sneaker related quote of the decade. I'm no saint, I love sneakers just as much as the next man. But it's not everything. Somepeople haven't awakened from their own preoccupations (word to Celestine Prophecy). More props to you Corgi. Whether you support him or not, bickering overthis post and those who choose to support isn't going to solve anything.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

maybe if somebody else praised it, it would be ok. I dont praise the collection, even though its sick! I just want to help corgi. this cat (corgi) is super nice and helpful and not to mention knowledgable about kicks. I just want to help my mans out, thats all.
remember this is a message board. Kindness is a sign of weakness. Being sincere and having your own free thoughts will get you attacked realquick. Also never show any excitement towards anything even though we are all just shoe geeks. You have to play it cool and wait for the right people to makethe right comments. Listen, in 4-5 years away from the boards nothing has changed except for the amount of amazing collections that 14 year old kids havenow...who by the way buy all their shoes themselves???

yea i'ma chill out and wait for somebody with 5,000 posts give you props so that i can jump on his back and tell you the same thing he said with a cosign.

Really digging all of the cool stuff that you have been posting on the daily...

Hopefully these pop up to replace my uncles BEAT version.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

dudes got a point i only been here for a min and i already know jay jones is the man lol
jay is the man. I know him personally and he is a great guy with an insane jordan collection.... but the ball washing he gets on NT is a bit muchat times. But notice, no one says anything about all these dudes washing and scrubbing him up. Its just the politics of the message boards.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^All by themselves w/part time jobs and selling candy mostly.

Snickers=Supreme Dunks?
Its all very strange to me, but good for the youngsters who like shoes man. Nothing wrong with that. But i need to open up a lemonade stand or gosell some candy to get to the Snikers= Supreme level.

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

Really digging all of the cool stuff that you have been posting on the daily...

Hopefully these pop up to replace my uncles BEAT version.
nerd.gif
what shoes are those? I dont remember them? Did they come out post 2004?

100% LEGIT. This guy went far out of his way to make sure that I was happy with my shoes. Best believe that I am going to be checking the site religiously.THANKS AGAIN!

corgi,
back in the day, i thought you were the only collector that I thought spent more time on ebay than i did. i used to spend hours scouring it for joints and isaw your sn on just about everything i bid on from size 6 to size 14 you were on it. monster. best of luck with the liquidation. ill be keeping an eye outon the kicks i missed out on.

<>

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

corgi,
back in the day, i thought you were the only collector that I thought spent more time on ebay than i did. i used to spend hours scouring it for joints and i saw your sn on just about everything i bid on from size 6 to size 14 you were on it. monster. best of luck with the liquidation. ill be keeping an eye out on the kicks i missed out on.

<>

i chalk it up to ebay being heaven sent for deals, lots of meth, and disposable income. I would say the major difference was the "resellers" thenwere actually stores and collectors just trying to clearance out shoes. Shoes that no one wanted now are clkassics that everyone wants. The $$ was strong so UKreleases were easy to attain and there was no market for them. Also, not every third shoe was fake and not every second shoe was VVVVVNDS worn once to sit onthe toilet and read Rap Pages. Quite different from now. I just got back into sometimes having to look on ebay for a price check and all i see is fake shoes ,inflated reseller prices of a shoe that is limited because you were told it was limited, and people lying about the condition of their shoes.. On a sidenote:dont use drugs

Originally Posted by mixednuts

too bad they aint my size
frown.gif
lots of stuff to come. Sorry for the self promotion NT. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Great stuff man! You happen to have any Black/Red XI's OG or retro in sz 12-13?

I don't really agree with this part though
world's largest private collection
Only because I know several guys that never post on ANY forums that have probably double the amount, in fact, there is a man on NT that I knowfor sure has double that, but he never posts.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Great stuff man! You happen to have any Black/Red XI's OG or retro in sz 12-13?

I don't really agree with this part though
world's largest private collection
Only because I know several guys that never post on ANY forums that have probably double the amount, in fact, there is a man on NT that I know for sure has double that, but he never posts.
like most shoes i have doubles and triples or more. Not really a jordan fan to be honest but i do have 5 or so pairs of those 2001 Retro 11sBlack/Red that came out Dec 23 2001. I sold the OGs already.
If there is a dude with 5000 pairs of shoes then god bless him. Never claimed to have the largest collection. Nor is it something i would brag about because nomatter what, even the dudes that you know with 4,000 to 5,000 pairs of shoes will be scrutinized by the people on NT and in the shoe nerd community for it notbeing good enough. Not having enough "heat" blah blah blah.

Nor is it something i would brag about because no matter what, even the dudes that you know with 4,000 to 5,000 pairs of shoes will be scrutinized by the people on NT and in the shoe nerd community for it not being good enough. Not having enough "heat" blah blah blah.
You preachin now!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Nor is it something i would brag about because no matter what, even the dudes that you know with 4,000 to 5,000 pairs of shoes will be scrutinized by the people on NT and in the shoe nerd community for it not being good enough. Not having enough "heat" blah blah blah.
You preachin now!
smile.gif

you disagree

Back
Top Bottom