CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Also thanks for the stickers. People, buy this mans stuff. Legendary collection and great person to deal with. Years from now you will be kicking yourself for not purchasing the gems he is selling.
I've been close so many times, a few pairs of the Questions, those Air Max 2s that were just up there.  Still waiting for some Furys, haha.  Seriously though, I gotta buy a few things from this amazing collection, I literally check every day

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Also thanks for the stickers. People, buy this mans stuff. Legendary collection and great person to deal with. Years from now you will be kicking yourself for not purchasing the gems he is selling.
I've been close so many times, a few pairs of the Questions, those Air Max 2s that were just up there.  Still waiting for some Furys, haha.  Seriously though, I gotta buy a few things from this amazing collection, I literally check every day

thank you for the support. I do have a few furys. I think most people are used to very high pricing so they are hesitant to inquire. But those who do find out otherwise. Look forward to working with you. Thanks for the support

wow do those bursts look great. My tastes and appreciations in terms of shoes have always been a bit different than many.And i like to say to each their own in terms of preferences but forthe life of me i have never understood why the air burst is not an easy top 3 style in the people choice of max runners. Now i tend to think that has a lot to do with nike dictating what max runner styles get focus  and attention through production and programs. But now theres just no excuse for ppl to not be familiar with the burst. Now for me it has the best fit of a max runner on my foot, looks wise how can you not love that huge air unit, and it certainly has the tenure of any max runner out there. The profile and toe box are very solid. I just dont get why the air burst isnt a staple for anyone who is into max runners. Or even just mentioned and acknowledged more by those who are into max runners. But then again i see ppl fan out over PEs everyday so really how surprised can i be.

DAF, man those are clean. Made in the USA quality, 3m hits, grey navy red. That epitomizes classic new balance witha 2010 progression

i definitely recommend buying this guy's shoes. shipped out same day. great communication. shoes are in great condition. if only all online transactions were like that.

time for me to start saving some more money to get some more from him in the future. can't wait to see what else he has available.

yo buddy, was just looking at the blog and asked myself, "where does he keep all these?" has that been asked before? picture of said storage room, or are they just all over the place?
i hope you had a happy thanksgiving!!!!

all over, no organization, no inventory idea. skattered across los angeles county like king richard did to william wallaces limbs in braveheart! hope all is well

Originally Posted by damedolla

i forgot about this mans collection, have to stay up on future items

much more to come in the next few years. thanks for support

what's good homie. just stopping through to say what's up, and buy this man's kicks!!!!!!
All the best, man.
B

B, good to see you still check the forums. man you been onthese things as long as i have. my best to you, your family, and all your ventures. stay busy , thanks for the support

Jake too funny. Yea man ive seen some pretty interesting listings on eGAY lately. But hey anything to increase traffic and sales so i better get my legs tan.

to all those who i have got to know, contributed to this thread  and showed support i thank you very much. Happy holidays aka festivus to yous all. Be safe

jake, same to you and penny sir. im gonna check out the tour schedule and see where it will lead me. Two shoes in LA, one in SF, and who knows , maybe one out your way. No new album. No new songs Still a great show and music

Just bought my first pair from this dude, I've been looking for them for a while now. But just wanted to comment on how easy and quick it was to deal with him. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom