Coronas + rooftop = SMASH vol. well, to the best of us

Let's get one thing straight I am not braggin so cut the crap.

Alright NT, this Friday I'm bringin some chick on my apt. buildig roof, bringin some coronas. My plans to finish or even get halfway thru with these beers and just straight whip it out sometime after. Easier said then being done, I shall say, always depending what kinda girl it is. I know one thing I learned is the +*%@* either prude or a !%#+, there's no middle.

What I would like to know is, how the rest of you would approach this. Iknow there's some suaves in the house and some wierdos but every1s post counts
smile.gif

Just start talking and a few beers in if you haven't kissed yet get real close to her and make the move, then just progressively go from there. Whipping it out on the rooftop doesn't seem too safe. Chick might get freaked out and either push you or jump off.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

you have to get a broad inebriated to smash?

THIS.
On another note, I will only contribute some of my master game once pics are provided. You know the rules.

You guys are to funny, and yes I forgot how Nt works with the pics, but you have my word I will be back with pics. And all those jumpin off the roof jokes are to funny. Bttw I know this chick for a bit just haven't crossed my mind how smashable she was.

You guys are to funny, and yes I forgot how Nt works with the pics, but you have my word I will be back with pics. And all those jumpin off the roof jokes are to funny. Bttw I know this chick for a bit just haven't crossed my mind how smashable she was.

So it's basically a brag thread about inviting a girl over for drinks?

Soon enough it'll be, "NT I've hit puberty! How long till I smash?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom