Coservatives dont think Common should perform at White House b/c he's a "gangster rapper": lolwut?

nu shoulda heard the iggnorance on the conservative radio station, the lady was like "i cant even read his lyrics over the air, there way to graphic and i would have to bleep out every other word!"

Hip-hop will invade the White House

that diction 
30t6p3b.gif

Well when no one gives a !+%! about your platform... You kind of just run out of ideas after a while...

Well when no one gives a !+%! about your platform... You kind of just run out of ideas after a while...

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif

nobody huh ...

and just for clarification, what platform is Obama on again? Cuz last time I checked, he has bounced from one to the other, not fulfilling a single thing he ran on, conceding to that so called platform "nobody cares about" for the majority of his decisions, and passed a health care law which is financed by a provision that is going to be deemed unconstitutional ...

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif

nobody huh ...

and just for clarification, what platform is Obama on again? Cuz last time I checked, he has bounced from one to the other, not fulfilling a single thing he ran on, conceding to that so called platform "nobody cares about" for the majority of his decisions, and passed a health care law which is financed by a provision that is going to be deemed unconstitutional ...

msaba07 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:
laugh.gif

nobody huh ...

Do you take all words as literal translations.. Or did you miss the life lesson of nuance.. Pardon me.. Let me restate.. "When a majority of Americans don't give a @@!# about your platform.. You run out of ideas pretty quickly.."

Not fulfilling a single thing? Not one?  See I understand nuance... So I understand you are embellishing.. And just in case you were not... I'd ask you to just take a seat...

And the health care part kind of irrelevant.. But yes it is going to be deemed unconstitutional and abolished kind of like social security was....

msaba07 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:
laugh.gif

nobody huh ...

Do you take all words as literal translations.. Or did you miss the life lesson of nuance.. Pardon me.. Let me restate.. "When a majority of Americans don't give a @@!# about your platform.. You run out of ideas pretty quickly.."

Not fulfilling a single thing? Not one?  See I understand nuance... So I understand you are embellishing.. And just in case you were not... I'd ask you to just take a seat...

And the health care part kind of irrelevant.. But yes it is going to be deemed unconstitutional and abolished kind of like social security was....

Saw this on CNN today. The whole thing got me laughing then disappointed, these white people (Republicans) need their damn head examined. What fools.

Saw this on CNN today. The whole thing got me laughing then disappointed, these white people (Republicans) need their damn head examined. What fools.

I can understand many rappers getting this treatment but Common? Man...let him be as free as the spirits of those who left.

Messed up
30t6p3b.gif

I can understand many rappers getting this treatment but Common? Man...let him be as free as the spirits of those who left.

Messed up
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom