Coservatives dont think Common should perform at White House b/c he's a "gangster rapper": lolwut?

"gangster rapper"
laugh.gif
 my mom loves common and she hates hip-hop/rap music

Definitely check out the Daily Show's take on this... Stewart kills Fox News as usual

Definitely check out the Daily Show's take on this... Stewart kills Fox News as usual

SHH at branding dude a "gangster rapper".

People need to shut their mouth when they have no idea what they are talking about...

I consider myself conservative if that matters
grin.gif

edit: a lot of ignorance in this thread already
30t6p3b.gif

SHH at branding dude a "gangster rapper".

People need to shut their mouth when they have no idea what they are talking about...

I consider myself conservative if that matters
grin.gif

edit: a lot of ignorance in this thread already
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Misleading title.

I thought it was some prominent GOP figure or a popualr conservative pundit..

its a freaking website
roll.gif
"foxnewsnation.com"

eyes.gif
sean hannity is the definition of a popular conservative pundit
the fact that GOP dudes are bringing this up is just more proof that alot of politicians are much more interested in trashing the other side than actually helping our country. that goes for democrats too. !*!$ is a joke. 

Misleading title.

its a freaking website
roll.gif
"foxnewsnation.com"

eyes.gif
the fact that GOP dudes are bringing this up is just more proof that alot of politicians are much more interested in trashing the other side than actually helping our country. that goes for democrats too. !*!$ is a joke. 

the far right is a joke, granted the dems would find reason to nitpick at stuff the republicans do but they don't do it over every single little thing, but the republicans od on any and every little thing and take it to a whole other level. first it was the birth certificate, then it was provide proof the birth certificate is legit, then it was getting butthurt of trump getting ethered, then it was doubts about osama, not it's panties in a bunch over common, all in a 2 week span. damn stop complaining already.

the far right is a joke, granted the dems would find reason to nitpick at stuff the republicans do but they don't do it over every single little thing, but the republicans od on any and every little thing and take it to a whole other level. first it was the birth certificate, then it was provide proof the birth certificate is legit, then it was getting butthurt of trump getting ethered, then it was doubts about osama, not it's panties in a bunch over common, all in a 2 week span. damn stop complaining already.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Misleading title.

its a freaking website
roll.gif
"foxnewsnation.com"

eyes.gif
i think its more of distracting people away from real issues into bickering rather than trashing. I dunno but i think they are all on the same side at the end of the day. I mean whether common performs at the white house has to be the most irrelevant issue ever 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Misleading title.

its a freaking website
roll.gif
"foxnewsnation.com"

eyes.gif
i think its more of distracting people away from real issues into bickering rather than trashing. I dunno but i think they are all on the same side at the end of the day. I mean whether common performs at the white house has to be the most irrelevant issue ever 
laugh.gif

To be fair Common was in a gang
laugh.gif
He was a Four Corner Hustler/ 4CH in the Chi.

But smh
30t6p3b.gif
at these Republicans. I consider myself a Conservative leaning Moderate, but I know that these critics are probably people who have never even listened to his music. They're probably closet racists too. :/ Sad that they're bringing down the Conservative folk.

This leads to a whole additional issue about the bipartisan system, but that's an issue for another thread.

To be fair Common was in a gang
laugh.gif
He was a Four Corner Hustler/ 4CH in the Chi.

But smh
30t6p3b.gif
at these Republicans. I consider myself a Conservative leaning Moderate, but I know that these critics are probably people who have never even listened to his music. They're probably closet racists too. :/ Sad that they're bringing down the Conservative folk.

This leads to a whole additional issue about the bipartisan system, but that's an issue for another thread.

Back
Top Bottom