Cotton Bowl: Ole Miss VS Texas Tech

last game in this dump its moving to the new cowboys stadium next year. lets see if ole miss speed can stop tech offense attack

RIP Cotton Bowl...
tired.gif

Laura Miller you cheap %!$%+...
smh.gif

Tech wins, but I think Ole Miss gives them a run... They're a better team than that 8-4 record indicates...

smh.gif
Tech jumping out quick.

Yo mike, the happy new year post got deleted??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
Tech jumping out quick.

nerd.gif

Word I was looking for it this morning to see what I missed overnight and it's gone...it was about to get a little more interesting after they postedDoubleJ's
laugh.gif

Damn Tech with a pick 6.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Maaaaaaan I was looking for it this morning...

That, and the "Join JRain's Facebook Group!" post...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Maaaaaaan I was looking for it this morning...

That, and the "Join JRain's Facebook Group!" post...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously, those are the first 2 things I did this morning... I was
mad.gif
when I couldnt find them

smh.gif
Tech jumping out quick.

nerd.gif

i guess so i was looking 3 pages back this morning and didnt find %@+* i was going to ask yall the same
laugh.gif

DB is either scared or incapable of getting a jam on Crabby.
laugh.gif

Easy toss right there...

I missed the first quarter and barely turned it on when Ole Miss was evening up the score at 14. Doesnt look like Tech is gaving any problem scoring on the OleMiss D, but as expected it doesnt look like the Tech D is providing many stops. I never really figured Ole Miss to be much of an Offensive juggernaut but itappears that this game could be high scoring.

smh.gif
@ Ska Locking the NYE post too, i was barely catching up with all of it last night before i passed out too

Yea u missed the first half cus it hasn't been easy to score on ole miss. Tech scored on a pick 6 then scored after ole niss fumbled.
They've had one Drive for TD

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what facebook thread yall talking about?
nerd.gif
You missed it?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Every bit as good as the New Year's thread... People went in on JRain, and he posted a picture of the three ugliest people alive and said it wasouttacontrolmusic and his two girls... Too bad he forgot OCM is black and posted a white dude...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Somebody said they thought it was you. Then someone thought it was me. Then Gunna went in on KLJ...
roll.gif
Yea u missed the first half cus it hasn't been easy to score on ole miss. Tech scored on a pick 6 then scored after ole niss fumbled.
They've had one Drive for TD
I mean, they put together a 65 yard drive off the fumble... It ain't like they just walked it in...

Dexter McCluster...
sick.gif
sick.gif
Kid is nice...

Back
Top Bottom