Cotton Bowl: Ole Miss VS Texas Tech

TTU gonna play some D today?
smh.gif
smh.gif

TTU missing tackles left and right...
smh.gif
They haven't brought down a ball carrier one the first hit all day...

Ole Miss' offensive line playing a lot better in the second quarter... Jevan got all kinds of time to throw...

Its good to see a defense and a DC actually competing vs tech. Making them beat man coverage instead of layin off
pimp.gif

thank you Rev for letting your athletes make plays

Thanks Gunna,

and that boy Harrell ALMOST had it....nice tackle.

That was crucial.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what facebook thread yall talking about?
nerd.gif
You missed it?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Every bit as good as the New Year's thread... People went in on JRain, and he posted a picture of the three ugliest people alive and said it was outtacontrolmusic and his two girls... Too bad he forgot OCM is black and posted a white dude...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Somebody said they thought it was you. Then someone thought it was me. Then Gunna went in on KLJ...
roll.gif

damn New years had me beat made it till the end of the orange bowl and fell asleep on the couch

how this slow +%+ #%@*+ get that far down field
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
at the homer texas tech clock operator not startin the clock til graham was at the 20

That clock was on 5 seconds for about 10 seconds hahaha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Its good to see a defense and a DC actually competing vs tech. Making them beat man coverage instead of layin off
pimp.gif

thank you Rev for letting your athletes make plays

Exactly. That's what I was just telling my pops.

If I was D-coordinator, I'm sending 6 EVERYTIME and pressing those WR's in man coverage. You're going to have the odds in your favor with
at least one free man to the QB. A lil bit of pressure goes a long way....Harrell making decisions faster than he wants to leading to that INT and
a few ugly thrown passes.
laugh.gif
Why has this strategy taken so long to implement?

eek.gif
roll.gif
at the homer texas tech clock operator not startin the clock til graham was at the 20

roll.gif

and he still ant have time left
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
Get outta here! I'm sitting here watching the Gamecast seeing themhave 1st and goal at the one and didn't see the score change for halftime wondering how the +*@% did they not score.

Well, the way i see it if Ole Miss wins this game that isnt going to sit good with all this Big 12 power crap we were hearing all year long. Thats no shot atOle Miss either, i know they are a pretty good team this year. But the Big 12 was supposed to be heads and tails ahead of everyone.

All year long people have been calling me crazy when i said the Big 12 rankings were higher then they should be. With Okie St's loss to the Ducks, and ifthe Raiders lose this one then im going to have to say i was right all year a long.

Now if Ole Miss does win this one thats one hell of a season for them, and it will look even better after Florida beats the overrated Sooners.

Houston Nutt is doing something right for these guys and their program.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

All year long people have been calling me crazy when i said the Big 12 rankings were higher then they should be. With Okie St's loss to the Ducks, and if the Raiders lose this one then im going to have to say i was right all year a long.

How is it fair to bring up the Ok State loss? Their best player was injured at a crucial point in the game...

It might not be fair, and Crabtree being banged up in this game is obviously hurting Tech as well. Injuries ARE part of the game though, The Beavers won theirbowl game with out their 2 best players, SC lost McNight and Ellison wasnt even in pads.

Even with the pick 6, im not counting Tech out, i know they can score in a hurry but i think its becoming obvious that the Big 12 wasnt really tested otherthen playing against themselves. The only team that played anyone outside their confernce was Oklahoma beating TCU, i dont want to hear anything about Cinncibecause if you genuinely think they are a top tier College football team then you are just wrong.

Back
Top Bottom