"Cough Drop" Foamposite APPRECIATION

cough-drop-nike-foamposite.jpg

I know there are lots of folks who passed on these, but I want to hear back from all of you who think the "Cough Drops" are fire.

Personally, I think these Foams are one of the best colorways, and let's face it...before the original samples evolved into the solid red soled joints, people were chomping at the bit to get their hands on these.

Let's see some Cough Drop love!

cough-drop-nike-foamposite.jpg

I know there are lots of folks who passed on these, but I want to hear back from all of you who think the "Cough Drops" are fire.

Personally, I think these Foams are one of the best colorways, and let's face it...before the original samples evolved into the solid red soled joints, people were chomping at the bit to get their hands on these.

Let's see some Cough Drop love!

i like the cough drops, but the are too hard to match with. Im not the type of cat that wears a white tee with every pair of sneakers.

i like the cough drops, but the are too hard to match with. Im not the type of cat that wears a white tee with every pair of sneakers.

"Cough Drops" got to be one of worst nicknames I've ever heard. Damn near tops "Cherries" when it comes to the XII's.
sick.gif

"Cough Drops" got to be one of worst nicknames I've ever heard. Damn near tops "Cherries" when it comes to the XII's.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

I find they're among the easiest to match things with since it's so easy to find nice black and red tees and polos, plus anything JB in Bulls colors works perfectly.

I find they're among the easiest to match things with since it's so easy to find nice black and red tees and polos, plus anything JB in Bulls colors works perfectly.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

sick.gif
I can't argue with that.  I hate the nickname too.  Only reason I used it in the thread title is because it's what Nike actually calls them for whatever reason, and most people know them by the name.  For me, black/red Foamposite works just fine!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

sick.gif
I can't argue with that.  I hate the nickname too.  Only reason I used it in the thread title is because it's what Nike actually calls them for whatever reason, and most people know them by the name.  For me, black/red Foamposite works just fine!

everyone coordinates differently but wearing a black or red t is to plain jane. anybody can do that. i look at it like this. if im going to wear heat...im going to make sure the shirt or jeans I wear with it wont be thought of by another person. how many times have people bought a pair of Js and wear a solid color polo to the club? 16 dudes in there dressed the same.

everyone coordinates differently but wearing a black or red t is to plain jane. anybody can do that. i look at it like this. if im going to wear heat...im going to make sure the shirt or jeans I wear with it wont be thought of by another person. how many times have people bought a pair of Js and wear a solid color polo to the club? 16 dudes in there dressed the same.

that has nuttin to do with your original post, how is black and red too hard to "match" with?
grin.gif

vick-jersey.gif

that has nuttin to do with your original post, how is black and red too hard to "match" with?
grin.gif

vick-jersey.gif

i mean if its your thing to throw on a t shirt with sneaks and call it matching...that is your thing. and matching the black on the "foam" part is near impossible.

i mean if its your thing to throw on a t shirt with sneaks and call it matching...that is your thing. and matching the black on the "foam" part is near impossible.

I'm not too big of bright colors on my kicks but the Bred Foam have the right amount of red to make it stand out. I would love a Black with clear sole to be made but Nike is holding out. I was gonna cop off Eastbay since they are on sale and I have a 25% code from the gold membership but they my size sold out since I was holding out on buying them. Oh well they will hit outlets eventually.

I'm not too big of bright colors on my kicks but the Bred Foam have the right amount of red to make it stand out. I would love a Black with clear sole to be made but Nike is holding out. I was gonna cop off Eastbay since they are on sale and I have a 25% code from the gold membership but they my size sold out since I was holding out on buying them. Oh well they will hit outlets eventually.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

If they released at another time and after the Flints, Altitudes, DB3 and before the CG XI's then im sure people would have copped IMO. Bad timing for Nike!

Honestly... i def love them!

Back
Top Bottom