"Cough Drop" Foamposite APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Beasly151

The cough drops are ok. im thinking about copping when they go down some more. them solid red ones went for under 100 in the DMV.
everything must move slow in da DMV...dem joints evaporated as soon as they got to 150-160

Originally Posted by Beasly151

The cough drops are ok. im thinking about copping when they go down some more. them solid red ones went for under 100 in the DMV.
everything must move slow in da DMV...dem joints evaporated as soon as they got to 150-160

^They didn't move here because they were mediocre as hell... but if they had been the blk/green joints that everyone was anticipating... it would've been a TOTALLY different story.

^They didn't move here because they were mediocre as hell... but if they had been the blk/green joints that everyone was anticipating... it would've been a TOTALLY different story.

if it wasent for the different mold on these people would of accepted them more.. i still like them alot... im not sure why but these are one of the most unappealing foams ever.. these hardly ever break necks, when i see people with them im not impressed.. still like my pair very much, great for a sole swapp.. waiting to get my second pair so i can swapp

if it wasent for the different mold on these people would of accepted them more.. i still like them alot... im not sure why but these are one of the most unappealing foams ever.. these hardly ever break necks, when i see people with them im not impressed.. still like my pair very much, great for a sole swapp.. waiting to get my second pair so i can swapp

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

i like the cough drops, but the are too hard to match with.   
If you can match with a pair of blk/red Jordans, you should have no problem matching with the "cough drops"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

If you can match with a pair of blk/red Jordans, you should have no problem matching with the "cough drops"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

KiCkzB4HoZ wrote:

laugh.gif

It's the color black that's the problem

Originally Posted by KingJay718

KiCkzB4HoZ wrote:

laugh.gif

It's the color black that's the problem

Back
Top Bottom