Could i take a shoe back to a store that it wasnt purchased from or no?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Give it up dude and just sell it. Take a small L and buy the right size.

y in the blue hell would he do that, when he can do what these guys r saying to do, which is exchange em.

if that does not work, buy the correct size off eastbay, then send them the wrong size, and say they sent u the wrong shoe

it's possible as long as both shops sell the same shoe so things will scan into their system

Originally Posted by RyeNO

dont dress like a sneakerhead when you go and theyre more likely to believe you
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

What's a "sneakerhead" and what does one dress like ? ? ?

^^^ Guys... it's over! It worked, he exchanged the shoes! Stop posting that "it might work" or "it won't work"... it worked!

It depends. First, you need to be a VERY good actor. You need to be a good mix of assertive and naive. It's hard to do. I have done it, but there are waysto tell that a shoe was/wasn't purchased from a certain store. Many inventories, however, overlap. For example, the sku #'s on a CDP could determinethat it was purchased at FinishLine. Take it to a Champs, and they'll know that, and the product will be unmistakably not theirs. If they scan it though,they still COULD accept it as a return, they just don't have to. You're best bet is to get lucky with a cool manager who doesn't really care. Youwon't be able to get out with a gift card or anything like that. You'd be lucky to exchange it for other products. But if you're just changingsizes, they probably won't care very much. Give it a shot.

Just say, "My grandma got me this as a gift (make sure you don't say "birthday gift" unless it's close to your birthday; they scan yourdrivers' license). She got the wrong size. She said if it didn't fit, that the manager at the Champs that she got it at said it could be exchanged atany other Champs." If they start giving you +$$%, turn up the aggressiveness. It is really hard to do though, so just be mentally prepared.

i tried to return something i got from eastbay at my footlocker awhile back and they didnt do it

Back
Top Bottom