Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

I know the quality of the cdp 11s was trash, but they still dropped in 08.... I'd much rather see the Columbias than the black and reds.

I doubt Bred XI's drop until maybe 2013...would like to see a possible new colorway of the XI...a clean colorway.
grin.gif

Do y'all seem to think that the Bred XI's are overated? I think the Breds are a bit overated than the Concords...don't you think so? Let the Breds drop in 2013. Some people are saying that the CDP 11's was trash...but, I'm sure that JB well make the 2013 Bred XI's better. My opinion is they should be perfect.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Do y'all seem to think that the Bred XI's are overated? I think the Breds are a bit overated than the Concords...don't you think so? Let the Breds drop in 2013. Some people are saying that the CDP 11's was trash...but, I'm sure that JB well make the 2013 Bred XI's better. My opinion is they should be perfect.
The CDP's were trash thats why people want them retro'd. More people are a fan of the Bred's then the Columbias.

Regardless of which they release, because its christmas time and because its tradition they release an 11 that day, either one will cause chaos.

JB could release a cardboard shoe with a drawn on 11 on it and people will flip cars, rob people and abandon their children.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I doubt Bred XI's drop until maybe 2013...would like to see a possible new colorway of the XI...a clean colorway.
grin.gif
NOoooooo.  No new colorways.  I don't want the XIs to become the foamposites

Originally Posted by cguy610

grin.gif
Its gonna happen eventually.
Look at the white/varsity red-black lows that release this May.

They're a new colorway.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

grin.gif

They're a new colorway.

They can release all the new retro + colorways they want on the lows but not on the mids...Leave the mids alone
indifferent.gif

I'm getting 
mad.gif
 just thinking about it 

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Two points.

1. Why do people talk about "which would you camp longer for?" as if camping is something people like to do or take pride in. I wouldn't camp for either. If camping is something you guys like, you can always...you know - GO CAMPING, like in the woods with tents and lanterns and stuff. This culture of people taking pride in - and looking forward to - sleeping on the street for hours/days for sneakers needs to stop; it's absurd. And, the resellers are the worst offenders - I know a bunch of them are kids, and that work may be hard to find - but this is no kind of hustle, if you're sleeping on the sidewalk for 2 days to make a couple hundred bucks. For most of you, it works out to less than minimum wage.

2. For those saying that the Columbias will not elicit crazy hype, you're wrong. I mean, maybe it will be a bit less than the Concords, but it's all relative. And, overall, the X-Mas XI hyped release is basically a tradition at this point and it will just continue to feed on itself. Maybe these don't have the following Concords do, but you can't look to rationally explain the behavior of the sheep. People will be lining up for the "white Space Jams" or whatever the mass of trend-chasing teenagers will call them. There doesn't need to be any "reason" why people go ham for something. Look at the Red Foams - there's no rational "reason" why people act they way they do. Other people want them, so they want them too. At some point it just become sociology and has nothing to do with the product itself anymore.

It's all absurd to me. 
laugh.gif
  In the red foam thread, I asked a guy why he bought a random size when his size was sold out and there were people saying that it's what they do anytime they can't find their size.  They just buy a random size. 
laugh.gif

This was my plan for the Concords if they sold out of my size. The reason being that I'm NOT waiting 15+ hours in line and leave with nothing. No, +#%+ that. I was just going to sell the random size I bought and use that money to buy a pair in my size.

Originally Posted by JHes91

They're a new colorway.

They can release all the new retro + colorways they want on the lows but not on the mids...Leave the mids alone
indifferent.gif

I'm getting 
mad.gif
 just thinking about it 

Yeah you right, but JB is known to do this, so expect a new colorway to drop sometime after 2013 in the mids.
They already retroed all the colorways in the mids.

Unless they release lows for Christmas, in which case any of these would be great:

136053-141-400.jpg

136071-102-400.jpg

833001-181-400.jpg

I highly doubt it though, since they're lows.

But, JB can turn these into mids?

Again, I doubt it.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

dont know how true this is but dude just posted this in the Sole Collector Forum

"I received an email this morning from a good friend who's brother just got an internship with Jordan Brand. Before this email, we've been chatting back and forth and he's been bragging about seeing and confirming 2012 Columbia XI's. I did what anyone in my position would do and called his bluff. After a week of trash talking i finally received an email this morning. The email contained no words just the image. I reviewed this image all day. I cant confirm the authenticity of this image, HOWEVER...This picture does share the same shape and patent leather cut from the recent retro xi's.
You guys be the judge. AGAIN i cant confirm this to be authentic. Im not trying to start a false rumor, just showing you guys what i found

BTW: from the looks of it, it appears JB went with all mesh for this years columbia release."

That doesn't look like mesh, just image grains.

Originally Posted by JHes91

They're a new colorway.

indifferent.gif

I'm getting 
mad.gif
 just thinking about it 

Yeah you right, but JB is known to do this, so expect a new colorway to drop sometime after 2013 in the mids.
They already retroed all the colorways in the mids.

Unless they release lows for Christmas, in which case any of these would be great:

136053-141-400.jpg

833001-181-400.jpg

I highly doubt it though, since they're lows.

But, JB can turn these into mids?

Again, I doubt it.

tired.gif
Fixed.

Love those lows!!! I need some citrus lows BAD!! I just replaced my carolina lows this week and my cherry red lows a couple weeks ago!! I can't get enough XIs in my life

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Guy in the 305 has them already and he's letting them go for cheap. I won't need to hit up Air Randy.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/clo/2842221488.html

Whats sad about that is the CF on that looks better than the pair on my concords
tired.gif

i saw these going for less than $15 in china. actually had a pair, chucked in some zoom bladders cuz the soles were hard as @@@%, and used them for beating on the dusty as hell outdoor courts (i wouldn't mess up any of my real pairs outdoor there, come on). the laces weren't even long enough to make the top loop. threw them away before returning.

I'm pretty sure JB has enough sense not to mess w/ the XI as far as retro+ models. That's their money maker and that's why they only release once a year (or less) to keep the demand sky-high. They will make new low-XI colorways obviously but I don't see them doing anything to standard shoe, unless they release a PE XI or something.

Oh and I would absolutely cop a pair of Columbia low XIs that were made into a mid. I just don't see it happening!

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Oh and I would absolutely cop a pair of Columbia low XIs that were made into a mid. I just don't see it happening!

You mean the actual Columbia XI?
air-jordan-11-columbia-retro.jpg

What you are talking about is whole different beast.

Air-Jordan-11-309.jpg

Official c/w: White/Light Zen Grey

Release Date: 06/23/2001

Style Code: 136053-101

Price: $115

2 different kicks bro.

Back
Top Bottom