Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

i thought the breds coming out this year were the lows that they showed with the 6 championship rings on the tongue. 

Originally Posted by DWalk31

Yall are seriously saying you prefer Columbia's??? No way Bred's for sure. Columbias are one of ugliest XI CW and they age the worst too.

I'm saying Columbias because I have the black/reds(OG and retro). I have OG Columbias but would like a fresh pair, even though my OGs still look good. IMO the Columbias are the second best of the 11s behind the black/reds. My OG Columbias aren't completely yellowed, sole is still blue too. But even with the slight yellowing they still look good.

A lot of people copped the CDP pair so they aren't in a rush for the black/reds.

Originally Posted by JHes91

ON DECEMBER 23RD I'M GOING TO GO IN THAT HOUSE OF HOOPS IN FAIRLANE MALL AND KNOCK DOWN THE DOOR LIKE
oup637.gif
You sir just made me spit my cookie out.
Good job

Knowing JB, they probably took notice that not many are fond of the colombias, so they probably decided to drop them as a package to ensure sales.

The Breds coming out this year? nah, can't be. If they were to come out htis year then I would have to start saving up. But from what I heard it's the Columbias thats coming out this year. Now the Breds should come out next year (in 2013). And if they do then, they should be made perfect like the Concords and Space Jams (With Red sole, instead of the blue tint and icey sole). Whichever red they go with (whether it's varsity or true or sport) then so be it! But this year it's Columbia's!

+!*% the columbias I need some breds. It better be true, let us HOPE.

The BLACK & RED Jordan XI's could come out once every 6 months and I'd make sure I had a pair or three to purchase.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

The Breds coming out this year? nah, can't be. If they were to come out htis year then I would have to start saving up. But from what I heard it's the Columbias thats coming out this year. Now the Breds should come out next year (in 2013). And if they do then, they should be made perfect like the Concords and Space Jams (With Red sole, instead of the blue tint and icey sole). Whichever red they go with (whether it's varsity or true or sport) then so be it! But this year it's Columbia's!

Spacejam were far from perfect. Horrible comfort and shape. Those have to be done again...Need some Bred XI in my life.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

If true!
Let's hope that some of these malls/retailers learned something from this last fiasco and prepare themselves.
BTW props to the the entire Niketown Chicago staff on how they handled the Concord release.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Columbia's for me.

So they're saying they're bothing going to release next december?

X2

Columbia's for me since I already have 2 B'red's  and no Columbia's.  I would rather have the B'red lows actually

Originally Posted by DWalk31

Yall are seriously saying you prefer Columbia's??? No way Bred's for sure. Columbias are one of ugliest XI CW and they age the worst too.
I'm hoping it's the Bred's (my grails) but I have a feeling it will just be the Columbias which will be an easy pass for me. I've just seen too many DS pairs that are piss yellow to make me want to cop a pair. And not to sound like a HB but if and when the Breds drop again, I would seriously try to cop 3 pairs just so I'd be set for the next 10 years. I didn't have the money as a kid to get them when they first dropped, wasn't paying attention when the 2001's retro-ed and the CDP's just don't warrant the premium with such subpar quality. I won't be caught sleeping the next time around though, that's for sure!
laugh.gif

Black/Red XI huh. i wouldn't mind. I still have my CDP XI deadstock. i don't like it much. hopefully these will look better than the CDP ones.
Still, i rather have the Columbias

I like the Breds better, but I kinda wanted the Columbias to come out first then the Breds.

My all time favorite shoe. Not just Jordan but shoe. I missed em every yr they dropped. Must have the BREDS.

I deffinately don't want the breds to come out this year. I have 01 breds and these are my favorite shoes out of my collection. I just think its way too soon for them to drop again. I'll rather have the columbias drop this year so I can skip out on them then Jordan take a brake from XIs for a couple years that way the value and the demand for XIs will remain above any other Jordan period. But if do they drop I'll make sure I'll save up for at least 3 pairs

Back
Top Bottom