Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

I got the 2001 bred XI's, easily passed on the cdp XI's due to the poor quality. Them cdp's really look fake. Maybe these will be robo-copped haha.

Columbias > Black/Reds

Only because I have 2 pairs of the Black/Red XI's from 2001 or whatever.

So let's say 2012 is Columbias...
2013 is Black/Reds...
2014... new colorway... (remember the Cool Grey's were a Retro+)
2015... Space Jams...
I hope it's a continual XI cycle every Christmas until the end of time!

I'm good with either the breds or columbias dropping this year. I want both so it doesn't really matter which one comes out.

Originally Posted by CameNyoGrill

I'm good with either the breds or columbias dropping this year. I want both so it doesn't really matter which one comes out.

I still have my 2001's in vnds condition and i have a ds pair of og's. If they release i'll try my luck on ndc, and hopefully get a pair through them. If it means i'll have to call out of work to camp out for these than it will be an easy pass for me.

I HOPE it's the columbias so I can let my bank account take a breather and end the year in Nov. with the black cement ivs.
Don't get me wrong, columbias are clean but not a must have for me.

For the breds on the other hand...I guess I gotta prepare to get shanked and shot
frown.gif

Just bought a pair of 01 Columbia's, so the Bred's would be a great release, even tho I like the Columbias over all the other colorways on XIs.

People talking about the Blk/Red colorway being the biggest release ever needs to shut up. I see Nike got your minds smh. The last retro of the blk/red XI's were so plentiful, I got a second pair about 3 weeks later. So much hype these days it's not even funny, yet y'all still buy...smh

Bred Xi will be dropping again in next two years thats a given....hopefully its end 2013 ... this year should be colombia xi time.....breds got they shine in 08 already

I think I've come to grips w/ the unfortunate fact that if I can't get them on release Date (which I probably won't, smh) I should just get ready to either pay double from resellers or let them go. Come to think about it, I'm kinda indifferent about the Columbias at this point but if the Breds drop it's a must cop.

Space Jams>Breds>Concords>Cool Greys>Columbias IMO

If it's Columbias I will be sleeping in and saving money. If its Black/Reds I will be pre-ordering and sleeping in. I don't need to be out in the madness.

Either way I'll be doing whatever I can to get a pair so it doesn't really matter. They're both dope in my opinion.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

If it's Columbias I will be sleeping in and saving money. If its Black/Reds I will be pre-ordering and sleeping in. I don't need to be out in the madness.

Yep, definitely worth pre-ordering and paying a little extra to avoid all that unnecessary madness.

I'll cop a pair if I get lucky on Nike.com
Depending on the quality, I'll either sell them or keep them
The 09 Spacejam's felt HORRIBLE on my feet compared to 01 XI's

If the Columbias are dropping, I'll pass. I was never a fan of them

If the Breds drop, I'll make an effort to cop online.. I'm done camping outside though, $*@# that $+!*. If I don't get em, then whatever, I got CDPs

Not sure about posting links from other sites but MN says these (Black/Reds) are dropping Holiday 2012...

Here's the official AJ XI Holiday release thread: http://niketalk.com/topic...Return--Holiday-2012-180

Original info and more details confirmed in this CounterKicks.com story, and I also posted this in the NT link above:

"FYI, not sure where all the Columbia XI rumors started and why they're still going. They are not listed for a Holiday 2012 release, as of all the info I know today. "Breds" are only one confirmed to drop. Unless someone gets style codes and confirmation, you're probably wasting your time getting worked up on those, for now."

Back
Top Bottom