Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

any1 able to get through on the desktop link??

Just got the email confirmation from Nike on my size 11 from using the desktop link!! :D Can't believe I actually got them AND saved a trip to Philly as a backup. Says I should have them by the 19th! SO STOKED!!!! :smile:

If only the Nike Mags were released like that !!!
exactly part of the reason i copped these. i know there not the same but they both carry this elite style in my mind and i'll probably have 0 shot at the mags when they drop.

Just got the email confirmation from Nike on my size 11 from using the desktop link!! :D Can't believe I actually got them AND saved a trip to Philly as a backup. Says I should have them by the 19th! SO STOKED!!!! :smile:
for $300 i expected next day lol

People saying they're on desktop, I thought it was a SNKRS app only release?
What's the desktop link please?

sneakersteal posted the desktop link right at 10 so everyone knows about it, its just wether people bit.

Reselling these is just grimey. Monopolizing on childhood nostalgia.

Also wish I knew they released on desktop rather than sitting in the app for the last 45 minutes.

Last edited:
people are posting on eBay for $400 shipped thats $360 after fees plus at least another $20 for shipping.so you made maybe $20? doesn't add up right now.

people are posting on eBay for $400 shipped thats $360 after fees plus at least another $20 for shipping.so you made maybe $20? doesn't add up right now.
 That's the part of the wannabe resell game I've never gotten.  Like, why are you gonna waste all of this time/energy/effort for $20?  Time to order, re-package it, make a trip to the PO.  It just isn't worth it to me.

Peace,

J

THIS, so stupid. Post office and eBay making more off the re-sell than them :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: just after i unsubscribed for all the bs emails id get from there

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 i dont think having the desktop link wouldve mattered because @sickickz23 said 14/15 werent available pretty early on anyways
 That's the part of the wannabe resell game I've never gotten.  Like, why are you gonna waste all of this time/energy/effort for $20?  Time to order, re-package it, make a trip to the PO.  It just isn't worth it to me.
yea thats funny
  Peace,
  J
THIS, so stupid. Post office and eBay making more off the re-sell than them :lol:
exactly

Last edited:
THIS, so stupid. Post office and eBay making more off the re-sell than them
laugh.gif
yup just cancelled both pairs. **** it. Saving my $$$ for that adidas prim knit pack. Those sweats look too nice

Last edited:
Just did the calculation. At 400 they are taking a loss :lol: SMH that 24 dollar net profit doesn't take into account shipping and Paypal fees :smh: I have a gut feeling there will be some restocks or more sizes popping up today

Saw my size this morning and debated if I should follow through...I passed.

I'd never wear them and I couldn't justify $300 to let them sit around.

Peace,
  J

So true J. So very very true!!

With eBay and PayPal fees/initial taxes and the cost of shipping something this large, you break even at $400. Most thought $300 initially was too much. I don't get the logic in snatching these up for profit.

Back
Top Bottom