Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

yep= knew about them.

Seems resellers grabbed most.

ebay and yahoo.jp filled with them.

Even if they eventually sell out at retail - they will be had for under retail on the secondary market.

Wondering if we will see a wider release down the track.
well now that i have my pair coming i secretly wish that they leave these super limited lol but with that said i don't think these are for everybody and that price point really kept people away who don't have an appreciation or connection to them.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the sz 11. I can't see these being in the same category as the Air Command Force. The packaging is costly and if Nike decides to produce more colorways I don't see them coming in these containers. It kind of reminds me of the Air Jordan 17 with the case and dvd. I remember reading an article about it being a costly shoe package to release explaining the high price tag.
AJxvii hit outlets big time!!!

hopefully these do the same

well now that i have my pair coming i secretly wish that they leave these super limited lol but with that said i don't think these are for everybody and that price point really kept people away who don't have an appreciation or connection to them.
ha! I hear ya- done that many times myself 
laugh.gif

found this pic off ig, I have a question for you guys, in the original design, are these intended to be laced like that or should the laces be going through the double eyelets and under the grey part and not over it? I cant tell tho, cause in the late 80s early 90s nike loved to add way too many lace holes for reasons unknown lol.

View media item 1871222
pic of alternate lacing method

View media item 1871313

Last edited:
dope af man. is the nike check leather too? looks synthetic in the nike pics but cant wait for mine to arrive.

Last edited:
Awesome pics buddy. They look amazing!!! Can't wait to get mine in hand on Tuesday! Looking forward to your on-feet pics! I hope these run TTS!

:wow: Is the label exposed on the outer box as well visibly showing what is inside?

If so, that is just screaming "take me." :smh:

Holy crap!!! Seriously Nike?!!! What the heck is wrong with them?!!! Wouldn't surprise me if we get a few "lost in transit" stories over time! Just pitiful from Nike!

Nope. Dont worry guys mine came in a box in a box in a box :D
There is a bigger box where this one was..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom