Could these be by far the worst looking shoe of all time?

Last edited:
Snoop dropped house shoes with a heal, just in case you were running late to church, the same day you got out of the joint.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
 Dont upset the designer shoes thread people. 
laugh.gif

On the real though, most designer shoes are highly unappealing. Slap a Balenciaga tag on em though and its suddenly a craze. Dont get me wrong, Arena's are amazing. But for the most part, their other shoes are horrid. Same goes for a lot of designer brands.
 ​
These look like a early drawing that jumped off the page but if given the proper sharpening and refining and adding a few things on, it could have been a dope design, at least those pods on the bottom​
 ​
Designer brands do get away with a lot of ugly **** though . . .​
 ​
The OG Knick Starbury's were a dope concept design wise . . . just too clunky and too simplistic . . . If Tinker or someone got the design at the stage of when they came out at retail and added a better sole/midsole + took off the Star logo + slimmed up the shoe it could have been dope​
 ​
Kobe 2's are kinda clunky but you got to appreciate for it being ahead of it's time . . . again a shoe that woulda been better slimmed up​

Last edited:
I HATE those shoes that all the exercise mountain climbing hiking weirdos wear with the individual slots for your toes. They look like toe gloves with a sole. I cant wear ANY shoe without a sock(yes that includes my slides, i dont wear them toe thong flip flop ***** either) let alone one that separated ALL of my toes. I couldnt even Imagine that discomfort and smell :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom