Could this be a competitive team in the NBA?

^^ No way are the Lopez twins 100% white. And yeah, Nash is off the list. Kaman played for Germany via those goofy FIBA rules but he was born in the U.S.

Hinrich
Redick
Miller
Love
Kaman/Lee

Not a bad 5, start either Kaman or Lee at the 5 depending on the opposition. I think as of the '10 season Love is clearly the best of those 3 so he starts every night regardless. Andersen and Przybilla are quality back-ups. Starting wings are already average and the depth(Blake, Budinger) is mediocre to adequate. So umm . .

Yeah this team kind of sucks.

^^ No way are the Lopez twins 100% white. And yeah, Nash is off the list. Kaman played for Germany via those goofy FIBA rules but he was born in the U.S.

Hinrich
Redick
Miller
Love
Kaman/Lee

Not a bad 5, start either Kaman or Lee at the 5 depending on the opposition. I think as of the '10 season Love is clearly the best of those 3 so he starts every night regardless. Andersen and Przybilla are quality back-ups. Starting wings are already average and the depth(Blake, Budinger) is mediocre to adequate. So umm . .

Yeah this team kind of sucks.

Gotta have some playoff finals experience with Scalabrine and Luke Walton. What about Jason Williams?

Gotta have some playoff finals experience with Scalabrine and Luke Walton. What about Jason Williams?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate you guys

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
this is an amazing thread!

Best one in a damn long while
roll.gif

I'm laughing too hard to even try to think of a joke right now.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
this is an amazing thread!

Best one in a damn long while
roll.gif

I'm laughing too hard to even try to think of a joke right now.

I can see this team in Jazz uni's

Who coincidentally just drafted Gordon Hayward

I can see this team in Jazz uni's

Who coincidentally just drafted Gordon Hayward

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Definitely would be a scrappy bunch.  Really high basketball IQ's all-around.  Maybe not the most naturally gifted group, but you know they would work harder than any team around.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Definitely would be a scrappy bunch.  Really high basketball IQ's all-around.  Maybe not the most naturally gifted group, but you know they would work harder than any team around.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom