Could this be a competitive team in the NBA?

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

MzD650 wrote:
Starters:  Steve Nash, Mike Miller, Mike Dunleavy, David Lee, Kevin Love
Bench:  Steve Blake, Kirk Hinrich, Kyle Korver, Nick Collison, Chris Kaman, Troy Murphy, Chase Budinger

How many wins could this team have?

Thoughts?
vs.

Starters: Paul, Bean, Bron, Bosh, DW
Bench: Rondo, Parker, B Roy, Wade, KD, Melo, Al Jeff

Stop it! And I thinks funny some of you actually think white work harder and and are automatically smarter then blacks, in sports and in life! SMH

And at some of the known BLACKS on this board really feeding talk like this.......

roll.gif

You're really serious?
Yeah we can thank this dude 51and3rd in advance for getting a fun thread locked.

Originally Posted by JD617

MzD650 wrote:
Bench:  Steve Blake, Kirk Hinrich, Kyle Korver, Nick Collison, Chris Kaman, Troy Murphy, Chase Budinger

Thoughts?
vs.

Stop it! And I thinks funny some of you actually think white work harder and and are automatically smarter then blacks, in sports and in life! SMH

And at some of the known BLACKS on this board really feeding talk like this.......

roll.gif

You're really serious?
Yeah we can thank this dude 51and3rd in advance for getting a fun thread locked.

dland24 wrote:
JD617 wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
MzD650 wrote:

Thoughts?

vs.

roll.gif

You're really serious?

laugh.gif
 my bad then...... Hard reading sarcasm in here after staying in the general forum so much but some comments are a reach.

You forgot about Cole Aldrich and Adam Morrison who would be welcome additions. I give them about 30 wins at most...

dland24 wrote:
JD617 wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
MzD650 wrote:

Thoughts?

vs.

roll.gif

You're really serious?

laugh.gif
 my bad then...... Hard reading sarcasm in here after staying in the general forum so much but some comments are a reach.

You forgot about Cole Aldrich and Adam Morrison who would be welcome additions. I give them about 30 wins at most...

MzD650 wrote:

Thoughts?
vs.

Stop it! And I think funny some of you actually think white work harder and and are automatically smarter then blacks, in sports and in life! SMH

fam....what are you talking about?

EDIT:

and
indifferent.gif
at you for not have dwight in that starting 5

MzD650 wrote:

Thoughts?
vs.

Stop it! And I think funny some of you actually think white work harder and and are automatically smarter then blacks, in sports and in life! SMH

fam....what are you talking about?

EDIT:

and
indifferent.gif
at you for not have dwight in that starting 5

Originally Posted by Two One Supreme

yeaah. they would win big against this team:
Tabuse

J. Lin

Wang Zhi Zhi

Yi

Yao

That team would have to rely on outside shooting; we all know they can't drive...  

Tabuse

J. Lin

Wang Zhi Zhi

Yi

Yao

That team would have to rely on outside shooting; we all know they can't drive...  

Originally Posted by acidicality

Tabuse

J. Lin

Wang Zhi Zhi

Yi

Yao

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tabuse

J. Lin

Wang Zhi Zhi

Yi

Yao

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tabuse

J. Lin

Wang Zhi Zhi

Yi

Yao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tabuse

J. Lin

Wang Zhi Zhi

Yi

Yao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom