Could you feed yourself on $3.50 a day?

i eat a lot, but i think i could do it for like a week, just buy in bulk, eat the same thing and not eat as much.

i could not do it for several months. i would be malnourished and sick of the repetition.

Man, I used to have sleep for dinner some nights growing up. This is nothing.

Originally Posted by seaner23

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

3.50 a day.

you guys think u can eat 1 meal a day... smh

3.50 maybe an apple and banana. lunch....ramen..... dinner.....a can of soup
i eat a big bowl of cereal for breakfast, a dill pickle, 4-5 cherry tomatoes, 5 veggie wings, and a rice cake for lunch, 1/2 bag of popcorn for a afternoon snack, and 4-5 cherry tomatoes, 5 veggie wings or a veggie burger of some sort minus the bun, 15 wheat crackers, and a bowl of steamed mixed veggies for dinner. i'm hardly starving. it can be done.

every other week i change it up a bit....

breakfast, soy yogurt with granola, pretty much the same lunch but i do something other than veggie wings, maybe a sliced up veggie dog or something, a granola bar or one of those 100 calorie packs of cookies for a snack, dinner pretty much the same but i switch up the veggies (instead of corn, green beans, lima beans and carrots, i do diced potato, okra, and celery).

if you plan out and buy things in bulk or on sale it's really easy. now if you're eating fast food 3 times a day then of course it can't be done. like i said earlier i spend about $25/week.
Soy has estrogen in it. You're girly.

what! I would have a feast for 3.50 when I was in high school.

Breakfast: Whole wheat toast w/ butter and a 50cent drink - 1.25

Lunch: Sneak out of school and go to mustang diner and get the dollar cheese burger- 1.00

after school: Cinnamon danish(75cents) and a 50 cent juice.

Yep, hit up that dollar menu @ Burger king/Mc donalds..Like I do errday
wink.gif

i could myself but is the question just yourself or family included? "Volunteers agreed to feed themselves and their families for a week on $25 perperson" Ramen Noodles, what they cost 20 cents? All you need is Ramen + Package Seasoning they give you + Butter. I know some of you know what im talkingabout. If not then ill explain 1. cook the ramen up on the stove with the boiling water then dump the water out into the a bowl and put the noodles back ontothe pan after putting butter all over it then mix in the package seasoning and with the fork move em around until they crispy for 1 min 1/2 or longer if youwant i do a little longer so some parts get crispy. that's good eating i get the creamy chicken flavor though

Back
Top Bottom