Could you imagine if you worked at McDonalds or Morton's Steakhouse

And you were a cook, and let's say Kanye West, or Justin Bieber were eating there. Wouldn't you feel so much power knowing what ever they ordered you were going to cook them just the way the ordered it. 
It just blows my mind thinking about that, like check it out.

Kanye - "Lemme get uh filet mignon medium rare, with couscous, broccoli, and a baked potato"

Server - "Right away sir"

*10 minutes later food comes out*

Kanye - "DAMN SON THIS IS JUST HOW I ORDERED IT!!!"

------------------

Kanyewest@Twitter - " I JUST ORDERED A STEAK AND GOT IT JUST HOW I WANTED, NOW THAT'S POWER!!!!!!"

------------------

God I want to be a cook, and make food for people just how they want it.

-Jacob

And you were a cook, and let's say Kanye West, or Justin Bieber were eating there. Wouldn't you feel so much power knowing what ever they ordered you were going to cook them just the way the ordered it. 
It just blows my mind thinking about that, like check it out.

Kanye - "Lemme get uh filet mignon medium rare, with couscous, broccoli, and a baked potato"

Server - "Right away sir"

*10 minutes later food comes out*

Kanye - "DAMN SON THIS IS JUST HOW I ORDERED IT!!!"

------------------

Kanyewest@Twitter - " I JUST ORDERED A STEAK AND GOT IT JUST HOW I WANTED, NOW THAT'S POWER!!!!!!"

------------------

God I want to be a cook, and make food for people just how they want it.

-Jacob

ohwell.gif

What's the difference between making it "just right" for them as opposed to anyone else?

I don't worship another man like that. You sound like a servant. I am down to get an auto or a picture, but being happy you did exactly as he told you? Jump off the sack.

What's the difference between making it "just right" for them as opposed to anyone else?

I don't worship another man like that. You sound like a servant. I am down to get an auto or a picture, but being happy you did exactly as he told you? Jump off the sack.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I hope you know this is fake aka not real 
grin.gif

I hope you know this is fake aka not real 
grin.gif

Damn, I knew you were better than that! SMH at me for not knowing whatever reference this is, or my sarcasm detector is broken.

Damn, I knew you were better than that! SMH at me for not knowing whatever reference this is, or my sarcasm detector is broken.

It's koo bro You'd still make my swag list, if I made one.

It's koo bro You'd still make my swag list, if I made one.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I just want to let you know..your threads bring me joy, Jacob.
I was going to stop posting today after the double post yuku error, but I'd just like to take a little bit of time out of my busy schedule to acknowledge you "AJChick23".
Your replies bring joy to my Nike Talk Inception, and actual joy to my "Real Life" outside of the "Dream".

God bless you, and all of your future endeavours.

Sincerely,

-Jacob

Back
Top Bottom