Could you live without your celly?

Reaction score
I have to be one of the few without a cell... I used to have one, but since cutting bills I've made the cell one of the casualties. Could you go a weekwithout yours?

Originally Posted by nnarum

I have to be one of the few without a cell... I used to have one, but since cutting bills I've made the cell one of the casualties. Could you go a week without yours?

why dont you cut the net and use the web on your phone
nerd.gif
win / win
nerd.gif

you can thank me later

u gotta do what u gotta do OP ... but no way ... its an extension of a pc ... mobile ... need access to info and people at my fingertips

Originally Posted by air max 87

I have to be one of the few without a cell... I used to have one, but since cutting bills I've made the cell one of the casualties. Could you go a week without yours?

why dont you cut the net and use the web on your phone
nerd.gif
win / win
nerd.gif

you can thank me later
Free internet. One of the perks from my job
pimp.gif
wink.gif

I defineltey cant. Earlier in the month my tmobile account got suspended for 3 days because i never payed (i have flexpay). those 3 days were hgell on earthfor me. Blackberry=crackberry

I've gone without a phone for like 2 weeks once.. felt like I was in hell.

Constantly finding out a way to call someone, not be able to text, and writing down numbers
smh.gif

As bad as it sounds I find it irresponsible to be over a certain age and not own a cell phone. In todays crazy world everyone needs a cell phone.

I understand the fact that money is tight but you could at least get a pay as you go until you bounce back.

No, because my parents express concern for me since I'm away at school and I need to get into contact with my people when needed.

Went a weekend without my cell phone...people was ready to put out a missing persons report on me

Back
Top Bottom