Could You Punch a Kid?

Could you punch a kid?

• Definitely

• It depends, but probably

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only scenario where I'd lay a kid out would be if for some reason he had a gun. Otherwise, why wouldn't you just pick the kid up and toss them?

More or less, no. I don't think I could do it out of anger or emotion. Only to save a life or something that drastic.

R6eaf4f14db4853e1b4d691366bf0a20e

Yes

Could I? Of course. These hands equal opportunity if needed. But it depends on the why. But yeah, anybody can do anything, if properly motivated.

When I was like 15 I almost whipped my cousins friend's *** at my cousin's 9th bday party lol. Like, fight fight. I tried my hardest to get to him, but he was ducked off in the bounce house and everybody wouldn't let me go :lol:. In front of the entire party and his mom and everything. I snapped lolll. Saw red. He hit my mom though, with a boxing glove he was throwing at me, it landed on her head, by accident, but still, lol. I feel like rage was a fair response. After I calmed down, we left lol. Had my boy with us too. Had to drop him off too. The ride home was hilarious. Was roasting me the whole way for tryna fight the kid lmaooo.

Nah. Why would a grown have to get that physical with a little kid. Definitely would have to be life or death.

one day they're gonna make realistic robot kidroids and test this out...print the faces of parents' kids on there, make it a game show.

Back
Top Bottom