Could You Punch a Kid?

Could you punch a kid?

• Definitely

• It depends, but probably

Results are only viewable after voting.
we were just discussing this since there's been an uptick of armed robberies and carjackings with some of the suspects as young as 11 in the bay area
one incident a guy slams the kid when he pulled out a weapon. he's lucky his head didn't slam on the cement
This is is a good post because I’m not sure what posters constitute as a “kid”. However, regardless of age, if you’re out here carjacking with a weapon, you deserve whatever the car owner does to you. Can’t expect to commit adult crimes and be treated with kid gloves physically or judicially.

What is wrong with you, man? DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican You seem to have been reformed in your opinions on this topic over the past decade-plus. Can you please help and educate this man.

#FakeNews

My logic was if you are against hitting women, you should ALSO be against all battery in situations where there is a complete physical mismatch.

Bump the post if you need to.

The only men I’ve known to joke about hitting women are men that hit women. Ijs

Society... You can’t even joke about putting hands on a woman without some lame ***** or ***** coming out the woodworks with their Superman cape.

See what I mean?
Man I’d never go out wanting to hit a woman but if push came to shove and something serious was going down I’ll do what I have to.

#FakeNews

My logic was if you are against hitting women, you should ALSO be against all battery in situations where there is a complete physical mismatch.

Bump the post if you need to.

I'm not trying to get into it or go at you. I'm actually giving you props because I think you've come a long way form this 11 years ago.

The world says men shouldn't hit women, but then they want men to look at women as their equal. Yea. If they are our equals, why shouldn't we be allowed to hit them and why should we give up our seats to them and open doors for them (off topic I know). It is just confusing (not for ME per-say but I can see how a stupid dude would be).

As I said, I don't condone violence and I don't think anyone should be putting their hands on anyone else. but I understand it. I don't see how hitting a woman is any different than a man hitting another man that is clearly not on his physical level.

So besides it being something we were taught as kids, why shouldn't men hit women again?

I am imploring you to help RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM change his mindset.

Men are toooo strong to be hitting kids. I would never want to punch or whoop my child. I’d have to spank them gently

I'm not trying to get into it or go at you. I'm actually giving you props because I think you've come a long way form this 11 years ago.

No. I haven't.

Men are toooo strong to be hitting kids. I would never want to punch or whoop my child. I’d have to spank them gently

I just think hitting the teaches them that "Force rules above everything else."

I don't think that is a good message to send.

mush his face in the dirt or push him in the bushes :lol: :lol:
Yeah this seems fair. Let’s say I see a kid attacking mine. I’d simply grab him by the shirt collar and pants waist, and toss him like MK3 sub-zero. Would go about my day like nothing happened. I’m too strong to hit a kid. Would legit ruin his life

1620930981314.gif

Back
Top Bottom